NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,183 times)

xeno killer

xeno killer

Series 6 looks sweet!!! cannot wait for a 1/4 scale City Hunter!!

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

I´ve asked NECA a few questions:

Q: 1. More trophies?
    2. Falcon?
    3. Battle-Damaged City Hunter with re-breather?

A: 1. More trophies are coming most likely with the exclusives.
    2. No plans for falcon yet.
    3. We might have something like that planned you know there's a two pack every year...

:o :o :o

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I'd love a package of Predator weapons, trophies and gear.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Finally page 100 and thats awesome we might get a rebreather, and by the way I started a colonial marines forum so check it out guys

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Very excited about the new Lost Preds protos. Series 5 is looking good.

I hope NECA is able to make AVP preds just so we can have have a complete predators set with all in scale. I don't think I'll be getting any of the humans but will probably pick up an Alien & Aliens xeno.

Was there any exclusive Predator from Toy Fair?

Tribal

Tribal

More news from twitter:

For those who always wanted a P1 with P2 articulation:

Q: Have there been any hints as to what's coming after Predators S6? :)

A: a 25th Anniversary series. Jungle Hunter w/ p2 articulation & more, details later in year

Q: Awesome!!! Will the Jungle Hunter be masked or unmasked?

A: both of course. :)

Q: it's cool, but i was expecting the AVP preds (Celtic, Chopper and Scar) Please? :)

A: maybe someday. We're not big on the designs so if we do someday it will be after we've done everything else

Q: will u be giving us all predator 2 trophies from trophy wall??

A: yes of course

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Jeez, 25 years? It's goddamn great knowing that even 25 years later, the franchise hasen't died into those crappy direct-to-dvd sequels (well, a close call would be AVP:R.). But on topic, Anytime with new articulation? AWESOME! NOw it can be properly scaled up with the Lost Tribe and Ghost.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 14, 2012, 11:07:29 PM
More news from twitter:

Q: it's cool, but i was expecting the AVP preds (Celtic, Chopper and Scar) Please? :)

A: maybe someday. We're not big on the designs so if we do someday it will be after we've done everything else

darylox

darylox

Quote from: xeno killer on Feb 13, 2012, 09:56:59 AM
cannot wait for a 1/4 scale City Hunter!!

LOUDER !!!   :D

Peakius Baragonius

This is...this is...AWESOME!

I've been away from the internet for almost a week, and when I get back I get the news that the Colonial Marines and Prometheus figures are coming out, and that they did an okay job with Snake's forehead paint?! This is just lovely! As are those smashing prototypes! (Why do we have to wait 'til summer to get all the best ones?!) And is there the possibility that we might have a well-painted, fully-articulated closed mouth original Predator in the future?

On the downside, no AVP figures...darn it! Could we at least have the Aliens?

Oh, wait...an improved-sculpt Aliens warrior, hopefully with no QC problems! Yay!

I'm really happy with Snake's forehead, it looks a little wonky but it's far better than the mess that was City Hunter. I'm a bit worried about that fur shoulder guard, though, as it looks like the string is constricting, which might make it hard to keep it down where it's supposed to, much like City Hunter's belt flaps but on a larger scale. My Boar's trophy belt actually snapped, and while it's nothing some super-glue won't fix I'm still a little worried about how dear Snake will turn out. (And is it just me, or are these Lost Predators having some scaling problems? The string attachments always seem to tight, and the hand sculpted to hold the disc on the City Hunter prototype ends up being too splayed to hold it properly. Verrry interesting....)

Oh, and Brother Boar and Gort look cool, too!

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi guys, yeah I am really looking forward to all o the Lost Predators, all of them look great but mostly Ram (or they're calling Warrior I think??) love the mask

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Glaive10 on Feb 18, 2012, 04:59:44 PM
Hi guys, yeah I am really looking forward to all o the Lost Predators, all of them look great but mostly Ram (or they're calling Warrior I think??) love the mask

i think it's Ram, Warrior is the P1 masked one, unless that was what you meant?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Uhhhh, guys. We might have to wait longer than we think for Series 5. On Neca's website, they claim Series 5 will be released in June. :o

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 19, 2012, 01:20:42 AM
Uhhhh, guys. We might have to wait longer than we think for Series 5. On Neca's website, they claim Series 5 will be released in June. :o

I SAW THAT  :'( last i heard it was April... but then on twitter he said June.

DAMN IT ALL!!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Feb 19, 2012, 01:24:36 AM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 19, 2012, 01:20:42 AM

I SAW THAT  :'( last i heard it was April... but then on twitter he said June.

DAMN IT ALL!!!

NO!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed