NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,318 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 12, 2012, 06:45:27 PM
Someone also asked what they meant by the classic alien and they said the entire franchise. Colonial Marines are coming from Cameron's films.

Yep! That was me  ;D

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 07:13:04 PM
Someone also asked what they meant by the classic alien and they said the entire franchise. Colonial Marines are coming from Cameron's films.

Yep! That was me  ;D
what?! Cant you tell NECA to follow me because they never answer my tweets, and its a problem I have for them with an item not some fanboy tweets.

I just made a Colonial Marines forum, im just waiting for the moderator to accept

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 12, 2012, 07:17:13 PM

Yep! That was me  ;D
what?! Cant you tell NECA to follow me because they never answer my tweets, and its a problem I have for them with an item not some fanboy tweets.

I just made a Colonial Marines forum, im just waiting for the moderator to accept

NECA doesnt follow me. They only answered my question  :-\

Just ask your question right now.
Randy is answer all of them, i think  ;)

Oh, and there is a topic about the NECA news at ToyFair right here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41794.0

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 07:31:44 PM
Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 12, 2012, 07:17:13 PM

Yep! That was me  ;D

NECA doesnt follow me. They only answered my question  :-\

Just ask your question right now.
Randy is answer all of them, i think  ;)

Oh, and there is a topic about the NECA news at ToyFair right here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41794.0
oh I see i asked them twice and still no answer, I guess they got a bunch of questions

Tribal

Tribal

Found some pics from ToyFair 2012  8)

Next series:

And the prototypes from the next-next one (these are just 12" prototypes, thats why they have real nets on the body):

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 08:07:43 PM

Next series:

And the prototypes from the next-next one (these are just 12" prototypes, thats why they have real nets on the body):

looks like they changed gort to guardian, and brother boar looks awkward in the box but either way theyre cool, and that lost predator looks so f**king sick

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: Hey Randy, ans news about Terminator 18"?

A: not just yet but 1/4 scale City Hunter is in development

:o

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 08:42:06 PM
From twitter:

Nice, I wish I could get that but too expensive for an action figure..well for me

cmon almost to page 100...

They are now sculpting the new marines and Alien warrior with more articulation and removable limbs

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

:O The Series 5 Predators are actually pretty accurate to their prototypes and how they looked in Predator 2! Im so happy that Snake and Brother Boar have combi-sticks! And discs! Though, they may as well glue in the disc for Brother Boar since his right hand is for the stick and the other is splayed out. And Series 6 still looks amazing! When is Series 5 to be released? March? April?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 08:07:43 PM

Next series:

Zeus!

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 12, 2012, 08:42:06 PM
From twitter:

Awesome! Three versions at $90 a piece? Likely. I can't be tempted to be nickled and dimed by these puppy little figures. Gotta save up for the highly detailed big dog 1/4ths.

Maybe I could get the wee ones for my little boys if they end up digging Predator.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Thanks for posting those pics Tribal! I'm really glad Snake's forehead pattern looks nice (i was worries after seeing Ghost's...) And the sweet pics of the prototypes  :)

I know its already been said... but i asked Neca on twitter about more 18' and 1/4 scale Alien or Predator stuff and was THRILLED to hear about the P2 one +more planned  ;D

ridetofight

ridetofight

scissor me timbers! a 1/4 scale city hunter! will likely be my first neca purchase... unless that 1:1 gremlin puppet comes out as good as the proto.

walker31

walker31

I love the blood on the Lost preds blades, that was a nice touch.  I wish they'd kept the name Gort instead of guardian, its like they just copied the other company's idea.  And, I wonder what happens to these prototypes?!  I bet some CEO's kid gets them and has no idea how to appreciate them.  Be pretty sweet if there was a way to win these or something like that.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: walker31 on Feb 13, 2012, 04:37:07 AM
I love the blood on the Lost preds blades, that was a nice touch.  I wish they'd kept the name Gort instead of guardian, its like they just copied the other company's idea.  And, I wonder what happens to these prototypes?!  I bet some CEO's kid gets them and has no idea how to appreciate them.  Be pretty sweet if there was a way to win these or something like that.
Yeah or you can just steal them at toy fair, NECA said someone stold their Demoman prototype

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed