NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,116 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 31, 2012, 10:40:56 PM
When's the next wave of Lost Preds supposed to come out, anyway?

Spring  ;)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

So like once all the Predator 2 figures are out, whatll happen to this forum?

Requiem28

Requiem28

It will die.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Slowly but, surely.

Tribal

Tribal

A new interview with Randy (director of NECA toys) about Predators and Terminators figures:

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/1903.html

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Really need more Terminator figures, a Kyle Reese would be amazing! Back on topic, I wonder what Predator 2 exclusive they are considering? A battle damaged City Hunter with the half-cut left arm with the Medi-Kit tools? A camoflauged City Hunter?

darylox

darylox

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 01, 2012, 07:16:09 PM

A new interview with Randy (director of NECA toys) about Predators and Terminators figures:

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/1903.html

Yeah finally a official statemant for Terminator in 18"   ;D
www.theterminatorfans.com/multimedia/t1images/t1-0008l.jpg

but T1 or T2, this is here the question ?
I hope Terminator from part 1, prefer the first movie.
Arnolds Performance in T1 is masterful and the atmosphere is ingenious.

The second thing is that the market has enough T2 figures and way too few T1  :P

georgeromero

georgeromero

18" Terminator is nice but Sarah Connor thing is your usual Neca bullsh*t. I am sure it would sell quicker and make more money than Kyle Reese figure.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 01, 2012, 07:28:14 PM
Really need more Terminator figures, a Kyle Reese would be amazing! Back on topic, I wonder what Predator 2 exclusive they are considering? A battle damaged City Hunter with the half-cut left arm with the Medi-Kit tools? A camoflauged City Hunter?

I dont know. But I want SO BAD a battle damaged City Hunter with the rebreather  ;D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Of course theyre gonna make a battle damaged. Its not like the other battle-damaged cop-out variants theyve done with other figures to rake in more money. In Predator 2, its a big deal that revolved around Pussyface being injured.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I was just thinking, what if the Predator 2 exclusive is perhaps an early concept of City Hunter?

Requiem28

Requiem28

What if it is the original Predator alien design that was re-introduced in Predators?

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 02, 2012, 07:47:10 PM
What if it is the original Predator alien design that was re-introduced in Predators?

No

We all know that NECA's exclusives are just the same figures they already released only with a diferent color (or head)  :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 02, 2012, 07:47:10 PM
The Stickman wasn't the original Predator design.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Didnt think people still thought stick-man was some kind of original design easter egg...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed