NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,299 times)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

So from the predator films theres, Predator 1, 2, Predators, AVP, and AVPR. What about the dead predators from AVPR? And the preds that were seen at the end of AVP?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Jan 29, 2012, 10:48:20 PM
So from the predator films theres, Predator 1, 2, Predators, AVP, and AVPR. What about the dead predators from AVPR? And the preds that were seen at the end of AVP?

the main trio of flashback preds are maybe just as important as the lost hunters, maybe a bit less. the one that shoots up his own ship in avp-r is quite important too

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I really dont think anyone cares about either one of those.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I know I'd buy them if they were made. I've got the Hot Toys Cosbaby figures of those Preds. :)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 29, 2012, 11:53:18 PM
I really dont think anyone cares about either one of those.
but it would be unexpected and cool

they can also do a redo on the classic predator with the better articulation which I hope they do

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 30, 2012, 01:23:15 AM
I know I'd buy them if they were made. I've got the Hot Toys Cosbaby figures of those Preds. :)

At least they were part of action scenes unlike members of Lost Tribe who were just beautiful creatures.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 29, 2012, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: georgeromero on Jan 29, 2012, 05:51:06 PM
No, seems like they need to be forced to do AVP Predators.

Lets wait for the SDCC on July 12 8)

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 27, 2012, 08:24:10 AM

From twitter:

Question: What sort of Predators toys are you doing?

Answer: finishing up the Lost clan. There is more after that but we may save those details for SDCC.

Question: What is the likelyhood of us getting a figure of the Scarface Predator from Concrete Jungle? I'd love you forever if we got that.

Answer: haven't looked into it as we've got plans in place into 2013 already that come from the films.

:o I smell Celtic, Chopper, Scar and Elder coming my way  :o

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 29, 2012, 10:54:26 PM
the main trio of flashback preds are maybe just as important as the lost hunters, maybe a bit less. the one that shoots up his own ship in avp-r is quite important too

I am HAPPY!!!!!!!

Spoiler
I also can't wait for Hot Toys' Avengers 1/4 Hulk!  They said they're making 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures for the film.  It seems likely that Hulk will be the 1/4 scale since he's the biggest guy in the team   ;D
[close]

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 30, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Jan 29, 2012, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: georgeromero on Jan 29, 2012, 05:51:06 PM
No, seems like they need to be forced to do AVP Predators.

Lets wait for the SDCC on July 12 8)

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 27, 2012, 08:24:10 AM

From twitter:

Question: What sort of Predators toys are you doing?

Answer: finishing up the Lost clan. There is more after that but we may save those details for SDCC.

Question: What is the likelyhood of us getting a figure of the Scarface Predator from Concrete Jungle? I'd love you forever if we got that.

Answer: haven't looked into it as we've got plans in place into 2013 already that come from the films.

:o I smell Celtic, Chopper, Scar and Elder coming my way  :o

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 29, 2012, 10:54:26 PM

I am HAPPY!!!!!!!

Spoiler
I also can't wait for Hot Toys' Avengers 1/4 Hulk!  They said they're making 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures for the film.  It seems likely that Hulk will be the 1/4 scale since he's the biggest guy in the team   ;D
[close]
not to be messed up but I dont think the hulk is relevant to this forum, although it is cool news to see

Requiem28

Requiem28

I know.  That's why I put it in spoiler tags.

walker31

walker31

Really wish we could get some kinda update, or a new production picture, or something...Freakin drought is killing me!  No new predator movie, no AvP movie, and getting anything really news worthy from the Prometheus film isnt happening!  Please, NECA, throw us fans a bone here!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

^ Maybe they can show off three or four sillhouettes like they did with Predators series 1 or show off one of the Predator's masks.

darylox

darylox

News please.
Show me the new 18" city hunter (MASKED)   ;D

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: walker31 on Jan 31, 2012, 05:52:44 PM
Really wish we could get some kinda update, or a new production picture, or something...Freakin drought is killing me!  No new predator movie, no AvP movie, and getting anything really news worthy from the Prometheus film isnt happening!  Please, NECA, throw us fans a bone here!

All right, the fact is NECA show us more than we can handle.

Apart from exclusives (still in secret) we already saw every single predator that will come out this year (Snake, Brother Boar, Gort, Ram, Borg and Scout)

If they show another figure, this figure will come only in 2013.
And we are still in January 2012!
Come on People! 

Calm down 8)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Jan 31, 2012, 09:15:04 PM
Quote from: walker31 on Jan 31, 2012, 05:52:44 PM

All right, the fact is NECA show us more than we can handle.

Apart from exclusives (still in secret) we already saw every single predator that will come out this year (Snake, Brother Boar, Gort, Ram, Borg and Scout)

If they show another figure, this figure will come only in 2013.
And we are still in January 2012!
Come on People! 

Calm down 8)

Calm as ice...ice....AVP, we need more preds, NEED!

alright, i'm actually pretty calm. i look forward to the lost hunters

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

When's the next wave of Lost Preds supposed to come out, anyway?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed