Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,959 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Did you win?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Kinda a weird request but i am interested in buying any clothing alien or predator related! I am also interested in Posters. If interested in selling please post pics.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'm looking for the Movie Maniacs Battle Damaged City Hunter, the one with the removable mask. Can't find it at my local collector shop.

Asian Assassin

Asian Assassin

im willing to buy most predator figurines, if any one has a 7 inch pred fig and willing to sell it tell me and we can talk about it

Emeraldwolf

Emeraldwolf

Hey all! I'm still selling all my Kenner Aliens. Since I didn't get any definite buyers who were interested here on the forums, I decided to just throw them all up on ebay and see if anyone wants em.

So here's the link to my ebay store if anyone is looking to bid on these aliens!

http://shop.ebay.com/emeraldwolf113/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Happy bidding!

travelinchris

travelinchris

Looking to buy a Hot Toys Scar box only, I have the figure just need an original box. Anyone got one they would sell just let me know, Thanks!

Predalien39

Predalien39

FOR SALE  (ships from UNITED STATES)

MCFARLANE:

MIB:
ALIEN alien
ALIENS alien
ALIEN 3 dog alien
ALIEN RESURRECTION warrior alien
HICKS collectors exclusive
GRID ALIEN
PREDATOR bloody masked predator
PREDATOR 2 cut off arm med kit predator

Loose:
12" Alien
Aliens Queen
Alien vs Predator Box Set
Masked Predator 2
Stealth Predator (collector's club exclusive)
Dog Alien
Warrior Alien Resurrection
Hicks
Elder Predator (AVP)
Alien Impales Predator (AVP 2)
Predator tosses Alien (AVPS 2)

NECA:
Unmasked open mouth bloody predator (AVPR)
Predalien closed mouth (AVPR)
Cloaked Predator Masked (AVPR)

Loose:
Alien Warrior (AVPR)

PALISADES STATUES:
Defeated Predator
Elder Predator
Alien 3 Queen Chestburster
Alien Chestburster bust
Aliens Warrior bust
Aliens Queen bust
AVP Queen bust

MINI statue
Predator 2 masked bust
Aliens Queen bust

PRICES VARY.  Send me a private message with any questions and we can work out a deal.  Thank you!

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Hey friends,

I'm looking for Aliens magazine Volume 1 #1-17, the reprint magazine that was published in the United Kingdom. I have the Dark Horse Volume 2 set, but still need Volume 1. Anyone got them and willing to sell?

diabolik

diabolik

Im looking for the AVP Celtic, Scar, and Elder Predators. I will buy them together or separately. Loose or in Box. PM me plz.

Thanks

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Anyone one selling Hot Toys/Sideshows AvP Preds, P2 Elder, Or any random A/P Busts/Statues (preferably larger busts/statues)?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Just letting everyone know, I will be selling a few of the AvP series 1 and 2 McFarlane figures very soon, and possibly others in my collection. I will post links to my items once they go up.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Looking to buy a life size sideshow predator bust, the first one, not the wolf bust. I can be reached at angeltvs_loves_Deedee@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)

Nole

Nole

Is it even possible to find this http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2952&ref=listing-page anymore?

smithy7861

smithy7861

£500 to anyone who is selling a sideshow wolf pred mask .

thanks

Christian87n

Christian87n

I'm looking to sell my Wolf Predator mask from sideshow collectibles. It's in excellent condition since it's been stored instead of displayed. The battery for the laser is still new. It's #0372 out of the 1000 that were made. I can't post pics of it because my camera is damaged, and my phone doesn't have a camera. If interested, PM me or email me at chrism0015@hotmail.com. I don't know how much I want for it at the moment, but it was $300 new. No low ballers please.

Thanks.

P.S. I know that my post count is low, but i visit the site frequently, I just don't post. If you want to see if I'm reputable, look me up in B15sentra.net or Toyotanation.com. Same screenname. Thanks and Good Luck!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed