The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 196,493 times)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

everything and anything ive seen about the jewelry says perfect organization on it  they wer only released in japan and they were limited edition and wer each numbered they also made some watches that came in egg pod cases like the rings so if u come across one i suggest u buy it they are very rare but make sure its not a fake. happy i could help

sideshowxenomorph

sideshowxenomorph

Thank you very much, yes they were made by perfect organization and were limited to 500 of each ring in the first run of the set in 1999 and then a 2nd run was made with another 500 each in 2001.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

no problem hope u can find one for ur wedding  ;D

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I am thinking about selling my neca 22" big chap which is in 100% pristine shape, I am a big alien and predator collector and when I open my collectibles they go straight from their packaging into an air tight glass display cabinet. so the big chap is, like I said, basically brand new, I can include the box as well if desired. was going to put it up on ebay for a buy it now price of 19.99 and postage and packaging at 5.99. I live in the uk. Would anybody be interested?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Apr 10, 2011, 11:46:18 AM
I am thinking about selling my neca 22" big chap which is in 100% pristine shape, I am a big alien and predator collector and when I open my collectibles they go straight from their packaging into an air tight glass display cabinet. so the big chap is, like I said, basically brand new, I can include the box as well if desired. was going to put it up on ebay for a buy it now price of 19.99 and postage and packaging at 5.99. I live in the uk. Would anybody be interested?

Yes I am interested.

I live in Australia. So what would shipping be?

Could you post pictures please?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I'll check out the details with postage etc and let you know right away, yep, I'll try and upload some photo's too, would put it up on ebay on thursday (can't do it any sooner unfortunately due to work) 'buy it now' and you could go on and snap it up right away.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Anyone wants to part with their Predator Omnibus (Vol 1-4) and Neca Hybrid, pm me.

shadysearl0

shadysearl0

Im looking to down size my collection and looking to sell my sideshow celtic 1.1 mask and my sideshow wolf mask.Im looking for the sideshow plasma cannon.Both are in mint condition and complete except I do not have the box for the wolf as It was thrown away during the move >:(..I do have the paperwork that came with it from sideshow also..im a acollector of starwars and predator so shoot me a email..thanks

samoht

samoht

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Apr 10, 2011, 12:44:09 PM
I'll check out the details with postage etc and let you know right away, yep, I'll try and upload some photo's too, would put it up on ebay on thursday (can't do it any sooner unfortunately due to work) 'buy it now' and you could go on and snap it up right away.

What time exactly will you put it up? Just so I know when to bid. But that could be difficult, because we both have different time zones. Anyway, could you please post a link here when its up?

Also, on ebay, will there be plenty of pictures of it? For my mums sake mainly, because my Mum only lets me do online shopping if she knows exactly what is being bought and that it is in good quality. You see, I don't want to spend ages convincing her as other people could bid in that time.

Anyway, thanks a bunch man. Hopefully I can bid on this badboy when its up.  :)

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: samoht on Apr 10, 2011, 11:52:00 AM

Yes I am interested.

Hey this looks interesting I live Australia But it looks like Samoht bet me 2 it. :(

Is it this guy Alien Big Chap 18" Inch Action Figure NECA by any chance because I've got 2 of them.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Apr 11, 2011, 04:23:56 AM
Quote from: samoht on Apr 10, 2011, 11:52:00 AM

Yes I am interested.

Hey this looks interesting I live Australia But it looks like Samoht bet me 2 it. :(

Is it this guy Alien Big Chap 18" Inch Action Figure NECA by any chance because I've got 2 of them.

Yeah it is.

How come you have two?

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Well I'm a serious collector two of each item. One for handling other for display in its protecting package. ;D

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: samoht on Apr 10, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Apr 10, 2011, 12:44:09 PM

What time exactly will you put it up? Just so I know when to bid. But that could be difficult, because we both have different time zones. Anyway, could you please post a link here when its up?

Also, on ebay, will there be plenty of pictures of it? For my mums sake mainly, because my Mum only lets me do online shopping if she knows exactly what is being bought and that it is in good quality. You see, I don't want to spend ages convincing her as other people could bid in that time.

Anyway, thanks a bunch man. Hopefully I can bid on this badboy when its up.  :)

No probs dude, sorry I'm only replying now, had an absolute nightmare of a week at work! I'm Gonna try and take some Photos this evening for you and then we can work out a time that would suit for me to put it up on Ebay. I checked with my local post office and they told me that it could cost roughly about £25 to post to Australia because the item is pretty darn heavy ya know?

samoht

samoht

$25 eh? Still good pricing.

There is no 100% guarantee I can get this thing, because my mother may refuse to help with the transaction (she's is very very cautious with online buying) but hopefully she will. I reckon I could persuade her.

Anyway, take your time.  :)

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: samoht on Apr 14, 2011, 09:18:07 PM
$25 eh? Still good pricing.

There is no 100% guarantee I can get this thing, because my mother may refuse to help with the transaction (she's is very very cautious with online buying) but hopefully she will. I reckon I could persuade her.

Anyway, take your time.  :)

Just don't do what I did. Buy a scorpion alien she wasn't cheap and got her the other day and it's crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed