NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,418 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Hell yeah!  That's what I like to hear.

happypred

happypred

wish-list would be Ultimate Wolf in 2024...and probably never gonna happen but Ultimate-body Scarface with Darkblade gear

Mike’s Monsters

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

Feral in "Bear Blood Paint" sounds awesome! aside from Wolf, the fact that they're teasing more is nice.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I just remembered when Neca Predators series 3 came out, they used to cost only around $14.99 and now its over $40 for the same figures. Though they are more improved, better articulation and paint apps and accessories but still...

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 26, 2023, 10:22:57 AMI just remembered when Neca Predators series 3 came out, they used to cost only around $14.99 and now its over $40 for the same figures. Though they are more improved, better articulation and paint apps and accessories but still...

That's inflation for you too.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I read over on /toy/ in the NECA thread that NECA has hinted at re-releasing the AVP Predators as Ultimates. I actually wouldn't object to buying a complete release of those. For example. Scar could come with:

Masked head
Unmasked head
Collapsed combi stick
Shuriken
Large caliber plasma caster
All hand variety

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 26, 2023, 04:45:30 PM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 26, 2023, 10:22:57 AMI just remembered when Neca Predators series 3 came out, they used to cost only around $14.99 and now its over $40 for the same figures. Though they are more improved, better articulation and paint apps and accessories but still...

That's well above inflation.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Even NECA said years ago that the material prices became so expensive that they decided to cut accesories as bases.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 26, 2023, 04:45:30 PM

Based on inflation climb since 2011 at least in the US, a figure that was $14.99 would cost around $21.95 today. So it's nearly double what it should cost based on inflation unfortunately.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I found out that Ahab comes with an Engineer spinal cord and Engineer gun!! That is awesome! I definitely have to get him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went looking for Feral at geek shops this weekend - still no sign of him in the UK for me.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2023, 09:18:03 AMWent looking for Feral at geek shops this weekend - still no since of him in the UK for me.
No kidding? WOW, I really would have thought he would have released there by now. I'm sorry my friend. Hopefully sometime soon.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 26, 2023, 06:06:09 PMI read over on /toy/ in the NECA thread that NECA has hinted at re-releasing the AVP Predators as Ultimates. I actually wouldn't object to buying a complete release of those. For example. Scar could come with:

Masked head
Unmasked head
Collapsed combi stick
Shuriken
Large caliber plasma caster
All hand variety

Could coincide with the movie's 20th next year.
I'd really love if I could get my hands on a ultimate Celtic and Scar (as well as Grid).

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I don´t know how much could improve the mold itself at the point an AVP ultimate line would be justified.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed