NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,132 times)

Jonesy Not Expendable

Feral is on display but that looks like the only figure from Predator/Aliens unfortunately

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

The only Predator shown is one that was announced in October of 2022. This does not inspire confidence in me.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Looks like NECA is donde with the license after the Feral  :( Well, it was nice to dream with an ultimate Wolf Predator and the gang from the third movie. :'(

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Jul 20, 2023, 02:18:00 PMFeral is on display but that looks like the only figure from Predator/Aliens unfortunately

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Ah yep. Expected him to be there but saw no photos before I finally crawled in bed. He looks great! Not surprised to see only him. Pretty much confirms what I've heard, that they've let the license go and are moving on from Alien and Predator.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Hey, we got a great freaking run out of them. Some of my absolute favorite figures ever. Sorry to see it end, but I'm damn glad for what we got.

Jonesy Not Expendable

Watching a SDCC video and it sounds like we'll be seeing some more variations of the Prey figure.

They also said there's more planned. I couldn't tell if the more planned are just those variations but this figure doesn't seem to be the last at least.

Magnet backpacks this time too.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Jul 22, 2023, 02:22:26 PMWatching a SDCC video and it sounds like we'll be seeing some more variations of the Prey figure.

They also said there's more planned. I couldn't tell if the more planned are just those variations but this figure doesn't seem to be the last at least.

Magnet backpacks this time too.
Probably a battle damaged variant and maybe a Naru figure

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

A battle damaged Feral, maybe a bear blood soaked version, and probably Naru.

And yet no Hunting Grounds Predators. :-\

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm praying for a Naru fig.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 23, 2023, 01:33:04 AMI'm praying for a Naru fig.
Me too. Sadly, the human characters based figures are not precisely profitable, unless if it´s Dutch.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just want Wolf and I'll be happy.

Is that too much to ask?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yes.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I added a little water to him and did the dark lighting with amber light and it has a cool effect in person on this figure. Sorry my phone camera is terrible in dark light though so the photo is a little blurry. I do apologize my friends, I just love this Predator and figure so I post WAY too many photos...to most likely the point of annoyance lol.

Xenomrph

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

My updated custom Bad Blood Predator: I added a new cloth waist piece for front and back and cloth ties for knees and elbows like the Jungle Hunter had and repainted the feet to match more natural with the hands and rest of the body as they have little paint on the official figure. I also painted and resculpted some head accessories for more victims for his hideout lol. This is showcasing him on one of his prior earth hunts. Also the amber reading lamp is a nice touch on any display I must add, the bendable neck is very useful for placing it behind objects like here with the background. Also a few edited photos for a kind of Grindhouse /classic horror film look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed