NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,659 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 08, 2022, 08:44:11 PMSometimes it's the studio and not the actor that holds it, depending on when the film was made. It's all very tricky and multiple reasons are why we haven't and likely won't see certain characters made, and if they do get made, they may not have the best likeness.
Even NECA explained that  when they were asked the reason why they never released a Dillon figure.

happypred

happypred

Give us Feral, rawr!

Mike’s Monsters

I'll honestly be surprised if we ever see that Ultimate Wolf that they teased. I'm not expecting that to ever come out, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 10, 2022, 01:27:44 PMI'll honestly be surprised if we ever see that Ultimate Wolf that they teased. I'm not expecting that to ever come out, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Seems like a complete waste of time and effort if they never do release it.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 10, 2022, 01:43:26 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 10, 2022, 01:27:44 PMI'll honestly be surprised if we ever see that Ultimate Wolf that they teased. I'm not expecting that to ever come out, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

I gotta wonder how much value there is in stuff like the Ninja Turtles if they can't do 1 Predator. Like we've seen the prototype. Why was this never finished?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Nov 10, 2022, 02:58:24 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 10, 2022, 01:43:26 PM

I gotta wonder how much value there is in stuff like the Ninja Turtles if they can't do 1 Predator. Like we've seen the prototype. Why was this never finished?

Was pushed back because of The Predator I believe. And then from there I guess the Ultimate Lost Tribe members became priority.

Mike’s Monsters

Turtles makes them a ton of money. That's why it's their biggest push these days, and TMNT has always been a money haul.

They've shown plenty of prototypes that haven't seen the light of day. There have been teases of Bruce the shark from Jaws for years with prototypes, and we might actually see it in a few more years with them putting out JAWS figures now. But then who knows.

I've learned to never expect anything from NECA until we've seen actual production/promotional stills of a final figure. There's plenty that never hit the shelves because they never make it passed the prototype stage. Happens with a lot of companies.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Nov 10, 2022, 04:41:24 PMI've learned to never expect anything from NECA until we've seen actual production/promotional stills of a final figure. There's plenty that never hit the shelves because they never make it passed the prototype stage. Happens with a lot of companies.

Oh boy, I still sob when I remember the 8 bit repaint of Simon Belmont from the first Castlevania game that Neca showed, but later was cancelled thanks to Konami. F%ck Konami!  >:(  >:(

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I decided to update the largest axe design to have a more predator looking axe head/blade! I also repainted the blonde severed head accessory to be an old man with a beard and grey hair, as I wanted to portray that it was a successful hunt back in 1867 by the Bad Blood on his past hunt before the events of the comic. I hope you like it!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Bro you should totally make more Predator weapons and sell them. I know I would buy them.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 17, 2022, 04:08:27 PMBro you should totally make more Predator weapons and sell them. I know I would buy them.
That's not a bad idea! Thank you!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 17, 2022, 11:13:57 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 17, 2022, 04:08:27 PMBro you should totally make more Predator weapons and sell them. I know I would buy them.

Make Predator style tonfas. ;D

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 17, 2022, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 17, 2022, 11:13:57 PM

Make Predator style tonfas. ;D
I think I shall! ☺️ I also updated my Bad Blood Predator to have a functioning Plasma caster, the figure normally can't use one as the rail system sits too close to the body, so swapping one from another figure simply doesn't work, so a shaved the top of the Plasma caster circular disk section at the end of the stem. Now the distance between the base of the Plasma caster connection and the rail system is like on the usual figures and can slide back and forward now!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

NECA has already uploaded his Predator Visual guide and yep, looks like the rumors of the wrap of the Predator/alien license are stronger.
https://necaonline.com/2022/12/12-days-of-downloads-day-2-predator-action-figure-visual-guides/

Apparently Stone Heart would be their last "predie" and then so long franchise.
Pity, the Ultimate wolf Predator mold would never see the light of the day.

Dr. Von Predator

Then why say this if it ends at Stoneheart? If the license truly ends you don't proclaim there are more coming. Yes, it ends eventually, but I don't think with Stoneheart. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmKFvCErdyI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Quote from: Gridseeker on Dec 15, 2022, 07:27:32 PMNECA has already uploaded his Predator Visual guide and yep, looks like the rumors of the wrap of the Predator/alien license are stronger.
https://necaonline.com/2022/12/12-days-of-downloads-day-2-predator-action-figure-visual-guides/
https://necaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/PredatorVisualGuide2022.jpg
Apparently Stone Heart would be their last "predie" and then so long franchise.
Pity, the Ultimate wolf Predator mold would never see the light of the day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed