NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,917 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I am a bit "worried" that Greyback will show up in Prey (looking slightly different) and the "Ultimate" Greyback will not really be Ultimate at all (in addition to the Kindred mask problem as well).

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 27, 2022, 09:28:21 PMI am a bit "worried" that Greyback will show up in Prey (looking slightly different) and the "Ultimate" Greyback will not really be Ultimate at all (in addition to the Kindred mask problem as well).
Spoiler
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
Greyback does not show up in Prey, it's implied he will be the main Predator of the sequel tho.
[close]

Seedkiller

Seedkiller

I'm sitting here watching the predator movies waiting to watch Prey, and I keep thinking to myself, "why the hell didn't neca ever make Harrigan? Also, what the hell is taking so long for wolf 2.0 to come out? It's been like 6-7 years since they were showing off the prototype.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Seedkiller on Aug 05, 2022, 02:34:56 AMI'm sitting here watching the predator movies waiting to watch Prey, and I keep thinking to myself, "why the hell didn't neca ever make Harrigan? Also, what the hell is taking so long for wolf 2.0 to come out? It's been like 6-7 years since they were showing off the prototype.

The human figures just sell less.
Arnie will sell fine, but the lesser popular human characters are a lower priority.
Also, there's the issue of likeness licensing, which needs some legal hassling.

Seedkiller

Seedkiller

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 05, 2022, 07:49:07 AM
Quote from: Seedkiller on Aug 05, 2022, 02:34:56 AMI'm sitting here watching the predator movies waiting to watch Prey, and I keep thinking to myself, "why the hell didn't neca ever make Harrigan? Also, what the hell is taking so long for wolf 2.0 to come out? It's been like 6-7 years since they were showing off the prototype.

The human figures just sell less.
Arnie will sell fine, but the lesser popular human characters are a lower priority.
Also, there's the issue of likeness licensing, which needs some legal hassling.
I get that. But there's ZERO excuses as to why they haven't released wolf 2.0....it's jus pissing me off

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 25, 2022, 09:53:50 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 23, 2022, 05:26:02 PMWolf Predator coming 2027.
More like 20,027
Hahaha. Fully agreed

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

NECA is teasing a Feral Predator figure today.

Seedkiller

Seedkiller

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 05, 2022, 05:07:04 PMNECA is teasing a Feral Predator figure today.
Where? I've been looking for pics all day. Not saying they don't exist. I'm just asking

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Seedkiller on Aug 07, 2022, 05:54:11 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 05, 2022, 05:07:04 PMNECA is teasing a Feral Predator figure today.
Where? I've been looking for pics all day. Not saying they don't exist. I'm just asking

They posted it on their Instagram story, so it was temporary and a few tweets saying the movie was good. They also had a panel at a convention today where the only news they shared about the Prey figure(s?) was "they're coming soon" and that's it.

No photos or anything.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I expect they'll reveal the Feral Predator on Wednesday. NECA uses Wednesday as " Prednesday" for Predator reveals.

Still Collating...

Maybe, but Neca has been neglecting the Alien and Predator franchise for their stupid Turtles. I believe they the lawsuit made problems with touching new predator stuff, so they're later to the party then usual. We might even see just the prototype.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

My bets for the Prey figures that NECA would release (HEAVY SPOILER ALERT OF PREY MOVIE):

Spoiler
-Normal Feral Predator
-Bloody Feral Predator
-Invisible cameo Feral Predator
-Wounded Feral Predator

And probably a Naru figure (I would buy it on sight).
[close]

Seedkiller

Seedkiller

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 07, 2022, 05:10:31 PMMaybe, but Neca has been neglecting the Alien and Predator franchise for their stupid Turtles. I believe they the lawsuit made problems with touching new predator stuff, so they're later to the party then usual. We might even see just the prototype.
Yeah I noticed that as well. I really don't think that the turtle figures look all that anyways. Also I have no idea why they even focus on filler characters that most likely nobody even cares about.
They'll pay attention to lame b and c rated turtles characters, and then shit on the wolf 2.0........makes sense...

Mike’s Monsters

Turtle fans are completionists. We want every character ever for some stupid reason, and I admit I was one of those folk for while. Had to seriously re-evaluate once the serious deep cuts started coming out. Anything with a TMNT logo will sell a lot at first, and then taper out if they are the side characters. Every figure sells fast, and then we end up having some peg warmers because they make too much. All of this comes from an avid TMNT collector ha.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

All I know is I will never believe NECA's nonsense about "having to re-use sculpts to save money" in the wake of them producing 400 TMNT figures that all have unique, single-use sculpts.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Still hoping they will do figures based on AvP2 (2001), and I would be OK with stylistic as well...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed