NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,152 times)

ttse92

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Man they first showed off the accessories for the Snake Predator like...back in 2020 I think. Been a long time coming.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Got the Alpha Predator as a birthday present from my brother today, very happy!  ;D

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I think it's kind of a shame to compare the Neca figures with all of Neca's other line, you can really see who their favorite is lol

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 27, 2022, 12:27:33 AMI think it's kind of a shame to compare the Neca figures with all of Neca's other line, you can really see who their favorite is lol

How do you figure?
They've outdone themselves on all of their current lines of figures.
Sculpts, paint, articulation.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 26, 2022, 11:42:18 PMGot the Alpha Predator as a birthday present from my brother today, very happy!  ;D
Happy birthday!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Not until the 28th yet but thank you!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 27, 2022, 01:25:09 AM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 27, 2022, 12:27:33 AMI think it's kind of a shame to compare the Neca figures with all of Neca's other line, you can really see who their favorite is lol

How do you figure?
Predator gets the most figures and the best molds

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 27, 2022, 02:49:32 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 27, 2022, 01:25:09 AM

How do you figure?
Predator gets the most figures and the best molds
Most figures by what standard? NECA has been cranking out TMNT figures at a blistering pace, while Predator is lucky to get like 3 figures a year.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I don't think it's even comparable, Predator has over double the amount of TMNT figures, Neca is also synonymous with Predator figures too

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 27, 2022, 04:01:30 AMI don't think it's even comparable, Predator has over double the amount of TMNT figures, Neca is also synonymous with Predator figures too
I'm not so sure that that's accurate anymore, NECA has done a lot of Predators but that's over the last 15 years, they've cranked out a crazy number of TMNT figures in the last 2 years or so and are continuing to do so.

I'd say they're less synonymous with Predator figures now that their output has slowed to an absolute trickle and there's barely a presence on the shelf anymore. Gone are the days of multiple waves of 3 Predators at a time coming out in a given year.

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

Costumes.com has a bunch of old NECA Predator and Alien figures up. The AVP ones are gone now but there are plenty of old gems still on there. Superman v Alien, Genocide 2 pack, Hudson vs Warrior, etc.

ttse92

ttse92

Quote from: Bob Saget on Jul 27, 2022, 02:14:48 PMCostumes.com has a bunch of old NECA Predator and Alien figures up. The AVP ones are gone now but there are plenty of old gems still on there. Superman v Alien, Genocide 2 pack, Hudson vs Warrior, etc.

Thanks!! Do you know if they bubble wrap their shipments? Don't want to get a crunched up box in the mail...

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

I don't know....I ordered a few and got an email already saying it's shipped, so should find out soon.

A bunch of rare ones are back on there, including most of the AVP Predators and the Clan Leader.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

The store doesn´t send overseas  :-\  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed