Currently Playing (Read 960,399 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Far Cry 2.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 21, 2010, 06:20:10 PM
Far Cry 2.

i really got fed up with that game,all the driving around,you cant go from one place to another without being harrased by people in 4x4's eventually i got pissed off driving and i would use the bus,but even the bus makes u travel to get from A 2 B,i lost my patients and uninstalled it,was on the second map 60% complete.The graphics are amazing though

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

That's why I stopped driving around eventually and now I'm sneaking everywhere with the 2nd sniper rifle (Draganov?) and picking off potential threats from a distance. :D

Xenodog

Xenodog

What am I playing?

Fallout : New Vegas!  ;D

Huol

Huol

Amnesia: The Dark Decent.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Xenodog on Oct 21, 2010, 07:45:24 PM
What am I playing?

Good choice.  ;)

Geronimo

Geronimo

Aliens vs Predator. Finished Alien on Nightmare. Just need to do Marine on nightmare. I was so near the part of killing the queen on the second level but I got killed by acid blood from a mile away and when I saw myself being ragged again I sid "f**k it" and decided to leave it for another day. I did get all the Royal Jelies an Preator Belts.  ;D Already have the audio tapes.

If some are wondering (I guess some people might not know) about the difficulty achievements, don't play on Hard, go straight for Nightmare. When you compete a campaign on Nightmare and get the achievement for it you automaticly get the Hard achievement as well, that is if you want to take the short cut. But be honest with yourself, why deny the simple pleasures in life.  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nothing at the moment. My TV shot.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Xenodog on Oct 21, 2010, 07:45:24 PM
What am I playing?

*Runs and kicks Xenodog in the crotch*

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Now that's a mouth full.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

New Vegas.

By the gods, this game is buggy.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 22, 2010, 04:53:58 PM
New Vegas.

Welcome to an obsidian game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Huol on Oct 22, 2010, 05:24:40 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 22, 2010, 04:53:58 PM
New Vegas.

Welcome to an obsidian game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ

lmao, I have to get this game.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nothing.

My XBox went bye bye. 2 Red Rings, and a jammed disc tray. And to make matters worse, Ghostbusters is stuck inside. I'm giving up on this XBox (It's almost 3 years old) and I'm taking it apart (mostly to get the game out). I'm stuck at the part where I'm unscrewing the insides, because it uses some weird star shaped screws, and I don't think that I have a screwdriver that fits them :/

Probably around Christmas time, I'll be getting one of those new slim XBox 360s. Maybe I'll even get Kinect...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Mass Effect 2. Going back to play my new-found bounty of DLC.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed