Currently Playing (Read 960,467 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 20, 2010, 03:30:37 PM
Ocarina of Time and Mario Bros 3 say hi.  :D
Best. Game. This. Gen. Better?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Way too debatable. I could easily raise my Mass Effect 2 card among others. Truth is, there is no definitive answer until this generation finishes. And even then it'll ultimately all come down to opinions.

Bleh.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 20, 2010, 03:50:42 PM
Way too debatable. I could easily raise my Mass Effect 2 card among others. Truth is, there is no definitive answer until this generation finishes. And even then it'll ultimately all come down to opinions.

Bleh.
Well for most ps3 owners it is up there with mgs4 and gow3 as well as others. And for xbox it is most definatley mass effect 2. In my opinion : )

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Yeah, that or the Gears games spring to mind. Of course, many will fall into the Halo camp (and on that note, Reach is looking very nice). Personally, I'd nominate the first Dead Rising as well. And Alan Wake could prove to be something very special indeed as an exclusive.

Not to mention, multiplatform wise, there's this little game called Red Dead Redemption out next month. There's a lot happening this year...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 20, 2010, 03:30:37 PM
Ocarina of Time and Mario Bros 3 say hi.  :D
SSBB also does.

Currently I'm going through Pokémon Soulsilver for my lil' bro. I'm getting mine and HeartGold maybe this December when they lower the price. :P
And as a side note... God, he didn't even take the MN01 before I went in! And he was in Mahogany Town! :o

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 20, 2010, 04:09:12 PM
Yeah, that or the Gears games spring to mind. Of course, many will fall into the Halo camp (and on that note, Reach is looking very nice). Personally, I'd nominate the first Dead Rising as well. And Alan Wake could prove to be something very special indeed as an exclusive.

Not to mention, multiplatform wise, there's this little game called Red Dead Redemption out next month. There's a lot happening this year...
Red dead redemption looks best game of the year material (not compared to other games just as a game itself)  Reach yer looks good but not my type of game!. Dead rising 2 also looks really good and Alan wake is amazing from trailers.

Razz

Razz

Just Cause 2

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

AVP,Madden NFL 10,Modern Warfare 2,Halo 3,Borderlands,Fight Night Round 4,Batman Arkham Asylum,Modern Warfare,World at War,Gears of War 2...
The works

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

BODERLANDS

Lie

Lie

Wind Waker

I got all the items I only need 6 more heart pieces.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Splinter Cell: Conviction (awsome game),F.E.A.R, Resident Evil 5, AVP 2010, MW2 and Battlefield BC2 round out my play list. Since all this Gears of War 3 talk im probably gonna do a couple trade-ins and pick up Gears of war 1 and 2 again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're a busy guy lol

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Lie1295 on Apr 20, 2010, 10:32:45 PM
Wind Waker

I got all the items I only need 6 more heart pieces.

Best Zelda game of all time.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 3, a little bit of Wars and ODST, and both Left 4 Deads.

Keg

Keg

Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 6th time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed