Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,497 times)

Murfy426

Murfy426

Decided to dust off the dead space trilogy for a good play through. Only completed the first and second game once got about halfway through the third one before I got a new game so should be great to finish them back to back finally and finish Isaac's epic story.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Half-Life 2

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Heavenly Sword

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 03, 2015, 05:25:38 PM
Heavenly Sword

God I love that game. Haven't played it in a few years. Always look forward to the next Ninja Theory game. Loved Enslaved too and im eagerly awaiting Hellblade.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Aug 03, 2015, 11:43:21 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 03, 2015, 05:25:38 PM
Heavenly Sword

God I love that game. Haven't played it in a few years. Always look forward to the next Ninja Theory game. Loved Enslaved too and im eagerly awaiting Hellblade.

The only thing I don't like is the sixaxis aiming mechanic. It took me forever to figure it out. Other than that it's a really fun game.

Bohan and Kai are my favorite characters tho. They bring me much amusement.

Keg

Keg

Yeah the sixaxis was horrible but ive played it many times and got it sussed now. Kai is one of the most adorable game characters ive ever came across and Bohan is brilliant. Most of the characters are. Ninja Theory really do know how to write characters that you care for. The developing friendship and trust between Monkey and Trip in Enslaved is very natural and believable.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jul 26, 2015, 01:28:13 PM
Just finished Portal Stories: Mel.

Currently playing this too. Did you find it a lot harder than the main games? Each room seems to leave me scratching my head for 20 minutes before I finally figure out what to do. It's good though. I've missed Portal.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Dfinitely harder that the main game. I felt so stupid at times  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I never played Portal. What's so special about it?

Darkness

Darkness

It's a puzzler game where you need to get out of rooms by using portals. You later can have blue gel which can make you bounce up and red gel which can make you speed up. Thus sometimes you have to create portals to direct the gel into certain places to get out of it. There's also cubes and forcefields. It's all extremely simple mechanics but it can be so complex trying to break down what you need to do. It also has excellent voice acting.

Vertigo

Vertigo

It's a well-made story-driven puzzle game. The puzzles are pitched just right, requiring some head scratching but ultimately fairly easy once the solution clicks in your brain. And the storytelling's great, typical Valve - all first-person, no cutscenes, cinematic style, mute protagonist. It's another sci-fi universe, related to Half-Life (there are Black Mesa references tucked in a few out-of-the-way spots). There's plenty of exploration, good writing, and a strong visual style. Most importantly, it's quite funny.

It's just a prototype for Portal 2 though, which stratospherically elevates the storytelling, world-building and jokes. My opinion, Portal 1's pretty good, but Portal 2 is one of the very best games of recent years.

Keg

Keg

The Red Hood DLC for Arkham Knight. Short and sweet. It was only a tiny little pre order bonus so can't complain although I did love playing as Red Hood. His kill animations were awesome and I just wish this was a bigger DLC and he had a bigger gadget and move set. Playing as Harley Quinn wasn't much fun but this was great so I'd have loved this one to be longer like the Batgirl one and feature more Black Mask too.

One thing about the three DLCs so far aside from all being short and somewhat forgettable (although the length of the Batgirl one isnt too bad when you consider there are more of those type to come) is that they've all had some kind of boss battle. I really enjoyed the Batgirl and Robin vs Joker and Harley one and the Red Hood one against Black Mask is still better than half the encounters with the villains in the main game.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Diablo 3
Started a wizard character couple days back, and I thought that Demon Hunter was OP :D and if it wasn't enough I have a ring that makes me even more OP ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was going to say Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, but I finished it within 10 minutes of installing it last night. That was unexpected.

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 07, 2015, 07:09:09 AM
Diablo 3
Started a wizard character couple days back, and I thought that Demon Hunter was OP :D and if it wasn't enough I have a ring that makes me even more OP ;D

Wait till you start playing on Master or higher. He won't be so OP'ed then, trust me.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

From lvl 1 I'm playing on master :D when I'm lvled up I will swich to torment

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed