Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,224 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh, everytime I hope...

I have Titanfall. Guess I'll stick with it.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Legendary

Seems rushed sometimes  , horrible graphics and the levels are very linear . Otherwise the story is ok , gameplay is ok and..that's it. Don't expect anything legendary from this game.  :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2014, 07:25:58 PM
And lol, just to rustle some jimmies: Silent Hill Shattered Memories > Silent Hill 4 8), RE4 > Code Shitronica ;D, all Bioshocks > System Shock 2 ;), Siren Blood Curse > Siren PS2  :P, and, just because I love an underdog, Dante's Inferno > God of War. :-*

I agree about Dante's Inferno being better than God of Crap. But everything else is written just to "counter" my post. BioCrap (even the amazing GOTY material Infinite) better than System Shock 2? No, no way, no way in hell. RE4 better than any of the ol' REs? Hah good one really. The SHs are somehow equally bad for different reasons but they are not good for sure.

Anyway, tried some modded Bug Hunt with randoms from Steam. Its not like I have a choice since the game is dead so I am playing with everyone who wants to. We did very bad but we had great fun. Some peopel were jumping in and out all the time so we were 2 or 3 players all the time. I was hosting with SurvivalV2 - increased dmg (1-3 hit kills by xenos but more fragile xenos as well, movie accurate weapon stats (95-99 mag size, 900rpm, etc), tweaked armor ratios, etc.) + Xenos only NO mercs + Weld ON mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPXmpvOyvyo#ws

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Biocrap? Lol, how clever. ::)  System Shock 2 is only better if you like tedious inventory management, levels that are way too big, two crappy final levels, and crappy final bosses. I like the game and all, but f**k. And every Silent Hill is better than every Resident Evil. That's just a fact.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The thing is you are comparing BioCrap to SS2. The first BC was meant to be SS2 successor but this never happened. The devs changed their course. If we don't compare the games. BC are amazing games. Infinite was the GOTY for me if I remember correctly. It was amazing ride and experience but its nothing like SS2. They are too different to compare. The same goes for SH and RE. The first games have similar camera and controls but the concept is different.

First Blood

First Blood

Beat Advanced Warfare and The Last of Us: Left Behind. Now I got nothing to play. Was thinking of picking up The Shadow of Mordor...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 26, 2014, 03:18:18 AM
Beat Advanced Warfare and The Last of Us: Left Behind. Now I got nothing to play. Was thinking of picking up The Shadow of Mordor...

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/walking-dead-the-complete-first-season/114757

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Alien: Isolation

This game is so beautiful, apparently my face has got more red since really getting into this game. I'm at the part when...

Spoiler
you're in the Gemini facility, sometime after the LV-426 explanation mission.
[close]

Sabby

Sabby

Bioshock 1 and 2 are fantastic games. I personally think they're better than SS2, but SS2 is great for its time. 

BS:I is an insult to the series.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I still need to play the Bioshock games. I have the first two. And the third looked fantastic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It took me two whole years to finish the first BioShock. I wasn't all that gripped by it at first, but I eventually convinced myself to finish it and I'm glad I did. I have no burning desire to play the other two.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Today in Bug Hunt we finally did it - 30 waves on Ultimate Badass with SurvivalV2 ^^ Something bugged once though. I was invincible but I don't know what caused it exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3u-PnmLuI#ws

Here is the last wave :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCljqZQhBhc#ws

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Wolfenstein, yo.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Jak and Daxter HD

Demon's Souls

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 3. Do it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed