Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,335 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 2

"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

GTA V

Word to the wise, don't ever accept free weed. It will f**k you up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Brutal DOOM II with fast enemies; this shit's kicking my ass three ways from Sunday.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 26, 2014, 07:51:22 PM
GTA V

Word to the wise, don't ever accept free weed. It will f**k you up.

Also don't stop to check whats going on with random van with open doors in the middle of the desert. Some asshole will use taser gun on you from behind, then use your ass (if you know what I mean) and you will wake up used, naked and lying on the train tracks in the middle of the night (the train will be coming btw). So if you see such van DON'T STOP, just FLOOR IT and drive away!

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 27, 2014, 12:36:56 PM
Brutal DOOM II with fast enemies; this shit's kicking my ass three ways from Sunday.

Do you mean Brutal Doom, with Doom 2 WAS loaded, or is there a second BD mod?

WinterActual

WinterActual

What do you mean? Brutal DooM is not working with other WADs different than DooM 2's.

Sabby

Sabby

I use Ultimate WAD, and that lets me load all the Doom games o.o

WinterActual

WinterActual

The ultimate wad still have the d2 wad in it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's the brutal19.pk3 file along with the doom2.wad loaded in GZDoom.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Soloed NG++

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 27, 2014, 05:10:28 PM
Dark Souls

Soloed NG++

I still need to finish Dark Souls, I got to Blighttown and never bothered going any further.

Sabby

Sabby

Hated Dark Souls, intrigued by Demons Souls, excited for Dark Souls 2. It actually looks like it has good gameplay. Now if only it could have the hub based game world of Demons Souls... rather then that lifeless open world.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 27, 2014, 05:11:35 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 27, 2014, 05:10:28 PM
Dark Souls

Soloed NG++

I still need to finish Dark Souls, I got to Blighttown and never bothered going any further.

f**k BLIGHTTOWN! Goddamn I hate that place. I always use the shortcut to skip most of it.

Only thing worse than Blighttown is the Arrow Wall of Anor Londo.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I started playing DS a few days ago but I got a damn flu so I had to stop and I can't wait to continue. I am just in the beginning though. I just passed the dragon on the bridge, and the rats poisoned me  :laugh: The game is not that hard as everybody is saying. So far I died only 4 times in battle. The game just rely heavily on stats and the high level enemies are tough to deal with. This is the most obvious thing ever. Like that big knight right before the battle with the devil on the bridge - ofc he will kick my ass - his armor, sword and stats are APPARENTLY way higher. Thats not "hard", this is just a sign that my level is not too high to fight with this guy right now. The casuals these days change the definition of everything that was invented years ago :\

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 27, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
I started playing DS a few days ago but I got a damn flu so I had to stop and I can't wait to continue. I am just in the beginning though. I just passed the dragon on the bridge, and the rats poisoned me  :laugh: The game is not that hard as everybody is saying. So far I died only 4 times in battle. The game just rely heavily on stats and the high level enemies are tough to deal with. This is the most obvious thing ever. Like that big knight right before the battle with the devil on the bridge - ofc he will kick my ass - his armor, sword and stats are APPARENTLY way higher. Thats not "hard", this is just a sign that my level is not too high to fight with this guy right now. The casuals these days change the definition of everything that was invented years ago :\

Don't forget to upgrade equipment :3 and under no circumstances should you upgrade resistance. It's useless, waste of souls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed