Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,297 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

To prevent myself from doing too much solo in our "AvPGalaxy" world I created my own personal world "Equestria" (got disappointed with the direction my last world was taking with the failed obsidian factory and that, apparently you can only make obsidian with a source of lava that was found still, not moving).

Anyway, I found a nice world and plan on re-building my farm there.

First I built my cabin in the side of a hill and mined downward a bit at the back to make a basement/cellar type place.

Secondly, my first big project is to remove all the large bodies of water near by (on the bright side it's surprisingly only one block deep despite how large it is, minus where I already harvested all the clay, odd because I thought clay only appeared in marshes but this isn't one as I cleared birches and oaks which don't occur in marshes). Plus in the centre there's a small waterfall that leads to a small tunnel, I plan on mining any goodies down there then filling up the tunnel in that general area with dirt and maybe cobblestone, to prevent being annoyed by monsters making noises below where I sleep and possibly even preventing me from sleeping if close enough.

Once that and the water is out of the way the land in that area will be flat and a farmer's paradise.

Thirdly, I found a chasm a little bit of a walk away which I have found plenty of coal and iron, I plan on "colonizing" the bottom a bit so I don't have to run back and forth, then making a whole tunnel system down there.

m41guy

m41guy

Started Mass Effect last night.  First play through....ever. :laugh:

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

GTA IV for the first time. This game is.. actually kind of enjoyable.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3

The game finally gets exciting and starts to feel like an actual FPS, there's only an hour and a half or so left to it. :/

Resident Evil Revelations

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I've been really into Halo 4 again lately; I finished Episode 9 of Spartan Ops and can't wait to see the conclusion at the end of 10. I'm also only a few levels away from 50 when I can choose a Specialization, which should mix things up a little.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 28, 2013, 02:34:40 PM
I've been really into Halo 4 again lately; I finished Episode 9 of Spartan Ops and can't wait to see the conclusion at the end of 10. I'm also only a few levels away from 50 when I can choose a Specialization, which should mix things up a little.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Aspie on May 28, 2013, 03:30:30 PM

Gasp! Aspie approves.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Playing resident evil 6.
hating it.

I like resident evil and was one of the few who enjoyed RE5, so I thought this should be right up my alley.
I dont know whats bothering me the most, the dull graphics, the unresponsive (or overresponsive) controls,
or the chaotic gameplay and bad lighting.

Seriously thinking on spoiling the rest of the game on youtube, so I dont have to play through the whole thing.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: bobby brown on May 28, 2013, 04:08:25 PM
Playing resident evil 6.
hating it.

I like resident evil and was one of the few who enjoyed RE5, so I thought this should be right up my alley.
I dont know whats bothering me the most, the dull graphics, the unresponsive (or overresponsive) controls,
or the chaotic gameplay and bad lighting.

Seriously thinking on spoiling the rest of the game on youtube, so I dont have to play through the whole thing.

I didn't even finish it, traded it in for AC:3 after it was released. I may pick it up again though since Colonial Marines took it's place as my most hated game ever  :laugh:.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 28, 2013, 03:31:28 PM

Gasp! Aspie approves.

...  :'(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3

Final boss made up for lots of the disappointment.

Now for Resurrection of Evil. :P

Darkness

Darkness

Ni Nu Kuni.

23 hours in so far. Took a bit of getting used to since the only RPGs I play are Pokemon ones. Loving it at the moment though.

Terx2

Terx2

Skyrim

Just to platinum the game

and

Resident Evil Revelations

F**k the final bosses illusions and the cloaked Hunters.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Aspie on May 28, 2013, 06:02:32 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 28, 2013, 03:31:28 PM

Gasp! Aspie approves.

...  :'(

Don't you cry no more~

/guitar riff

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil: Revelations

.hack//Outbreak

Unreal Tournament 2004

One of, if not the, greatest f**kin' FPS ever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed