Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,479 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Why? Why must they kill everyone off? This game is murdering what's left of my soul!  :'(

EEV2650

EEV2650

Anyone play the new Tomb Raider? I rented it today and it's pretty good. I'm actually surprised so far. The story seems pretty cool.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: EEV2650 on Mar 09, 2013, 06:26:56 AM
Anyone play the new Tomb Raider? I rented it today and it's pretty good. I'm actually surprised so far. The story seems pretty cool.

It's fabulous. Crystal Dynamics and Square hit a grand slam. Wait for the sales numbers to come out. It's gonna be the best selling Tomb Raider yet.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

All the faults that people said that FFXIII has....holy shit, they weren't f**king kidding.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 09, 2013, 07:58:04 AM
All the faults that people said that FFXIII has....holy shit, they weren't f**king kidding.

XD oh gawd I don't know why I find this so hilarious.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battlefield 3

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Bought AvP 3 for XBOX, almost forgot how much I enjoyed the brief Alien campaign.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

FFXIII

Don't f**king play this game, it's f**king bad, it really is. Square Enix dropped the ball so f**king hard, it's unbelievable that this is a FF game. It feels like the beta of some fan made FF game that was never released. I'm already on disc 2 of 3, and hardly anything has f**king happened. The combat system feels like it wasn't even finished. There's no challenge in this game whatsoever. The linearity is so f**king insane. Everything that you knew about Final Fantasy, if you want to play this game, throw all of that out the window. There's no overworld, there's no stores, no smiths, no nothing. There are no buildings to walk into, no NPC's to talk to. Each area is just one long f**king corridor that you are going to, this game is honestly a game where you just run from Point A to Point B, there is hardly anything of value here.

Do not f**king be impressed by the graphics, yes this is the best looking FF I've played so far, but that should not be taken into account for how bad the game is. I am so f**king bored out of my mind playing this thing. It's just awful, only reason I continue is because I need to finish it now, I've come this far and I won't stop now. Everything negative that you've heard about this game, all of is true, it's a universal f**king truth, it's that insane.

Final Fantasy wasn't broken, the best evolution of their template was FFXII, that was what they should have improved on, but instead they took what FFXII did, and just botched it, they really did. The best description would be this:

Spoiler

[close]

I am so f**king disappointed with this game, like extremely so.

Lie

Lie

STFU and complete the game before you review it! :laugh:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Story mode 20% gameplay 80% cutscene, I can't complain but sometimes I just leave the room and come back and the cutscene is still going.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Mar 09, 2013, 11:55:05 PM

I'm saving the score for that. And oh my goodness, best thing happened just now. Lightning threw an enemy in the air, I shot some magic spells at it with Hope, and Lightning continued slashing this beast in the air, and as it falls, I continue the spell casting, and I'm juggling the enemy! Lightning goes in for the kill and takes it out...this f**ker didn't even touch the ground.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 09, 2013, 11:57:27 PM

I'm saving the score for that. And oh my goodness, best thing happened just now. Lightning threw an enemy in the air, I shot some magic spells at it with Hope, and Lightning continued slashing this beast in the air, and as it falls, I continue the spell casting, and I'm juggling the enemy! Lightning goes in for the kill and takes it out...this f**ker didn't even touch the ground.

Don't ready anything but the couple of lines that show up in the search just type "Why is grand pulse". There's no other way to say it than "your dropped from the f**king birds nest".

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Story mode 20% gameplay 80% cutscene, I can't complain but sometimes I just leave the room and come back and the cutscene is still going.

Okami has those moments sometimes.  :laugh:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

World of tanks...What am I doing with my life

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Far Cry 3

Rome: Total War

I hate the Roman Senate. Douchebags keep turning on me after I conquered Greece.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dead Space 3.

That final carver mission was balls to the walls insane, those little pack bastards are like lightning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed