Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,292 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 28, 2012, 02:09:05 AM
I've actually already played it and I dunno, I just didn't really enjoy it. I best watch my mouth though seems like not liking metal gear is punishable by death.

It's not for everyone. Some people can't tolerate the movies shown in-between gameplay.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim
Darksiders 2
Warcraft 3 {yeah sue me}
Unreal Tournament 2004

WinterActual

WinterActual

QuoteAug 25 at 11:39pm
Guild Wars 2 8h 23m

Aug 26 at 7:27pm
Guild Wars 2 11h 48m

about 23 hours ago
Guild Wars 2 15h 26m

about 1 hour ago
Guild Wars 2 9h 1m   

yep  :-\

Terx2

Terx2

Transformers fall of cybertron 8)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Darksiders II
Minecraft
Sleeping Dogs

Nope

Nope

I be playing MGS.
AND SCREW YOU VULCAN RAVEN SCREW YOU

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished Dawn of war 2 and now onto Chaos Rising.

Keg

Keg

Sleeping Dogs.

Brilliant. Absolutely fantastic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Firing up some Crysis 2, and BF 3

m41guy

m41guy

Going back and forth between Dead Space 2 and BF3.  Almost done with DS2(1st playthrough) though, currently in chapter 14.

This one feels shorter than the first one.  Hell, I played through the first disc without realizing it the first time I played it.  I do like the more interaction between Issac and well everyone.  I kind of felt like I was playing with the deaf kid up the street back as a kid, during the first game.  "Issac, go do this.  Issac now get there"  No response, no retort.  No F&*k U, I've had enough!" lol

I do think the DS was more creepy though and you definetely felt more alone.  I admit, while running around the Sprawl station, I had inklings of "what could be" with an Aliens game on gateway station or something similar...

delsaber8

delsaber8

Might try GTA IV at some point today.

Razz

Razz

Gears of War 3 MP - King of the Hill mode

This has become my favourite mode because you really have to get up close and personal with the enemy team and it ends up becoming a gnasher blood bath orgy.

Just finished the third episode of The Walking Dead and holy shit! Some seriously depressing yet shockingly unexpected moments involving key characters. :'(

Edvin

Edvin

still TF WFC, really great, even if the dinobots level was underwhelming to say the least.

finished Gears of war 3 with my brother, before he moved out. we played all three games together co-op, when we had the time. it was a really good experience.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: delsaber8 on Sep 01, 2012, 09:10:43 PM
Might try GTA IV at some point today.

Always a good choice. First time, or replay?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Done Chaos rising and now for Retribution.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed