Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,477 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

In my ending Bo died   :'( He was loyal to me and didn't betrayed me. And I don't know why Cain never returned, he was loyal too. The only one without "TRUST LEVEL: VERY HIGH" was Rachel, but I don't like her at all. Also yes, I am happy with the "ending" after the credits.

Keg

Keg

I think for Cain to return you have to have very high trust levels for everybody, because essentially its the best ending.

It's actually harder to get the worst endings where Bo betrays you, Cain is lost to Amada and Rachel dies because even if you choose the wrong answers, you always seem to increase NPC's trust simply by being good at the game and getting headshots etc. The game steers you away from the worse endings and it seems you need to actually try harder to get people to dislike you.

Cain is easily the best robot character in a videgame since HK47 in KOTOR. He's f**king awesome.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I think he is homosexual. But anyway, thats not my point lol. I find him too "human". With his sense of humor and pain. Thats a robot ffs! For me Legion is the best robot ever.

Keg

Keg

Never got that impression at all. I just found it funny that a robot had a french accent and some of his one liner's where great. When he saves Faye as they fall onto the train Dan say's "Sure save the girl" and Cain's reply is "Oi Monsieur, but of course, she is much prettier than you are!". Loved him.

Don't know who or what Legion is. Sounds like Mass Effect but ive never played them as I dont own an Xbox.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Mass Effect 2 and 3 are multiplatform games, and yes Legion is from ME :) I think Cain had french accent because of his "job". I believe every country program their battle robots with their (country's) own accent :)

Keg

Keg

I know they are but I wont play them unless ive played the first. Just the way I am. No way im getting into something as big as ME without knowing the whole story properly (playing the actual game, not just watchin recaps and reading wiki). I just thought it was a great touch. They meet up with the French team, and one of them is a robot that actually has the french accent. Mixed with a robotic sounding voice it just worked perfectly and he was easily the coolest character in the game.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

With my Halo trilogy playthrough finished, I guess I'm back to Halo Reach multiplayer :)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 28, 2012, 06:32:51 PM
With my Halo trilogy playthrough finished, I guess I'm back to Halo Reach multiplayer :)

Good stuff.

Dead island and Skyrim
Although the latter is taking up most of my gaming time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gears of War 3
Mortal Kombat

Terx2

Terx2

Star wars battlefront 2. Good times :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 30, 2012, 06:10:28 AM

great game,still hangin out for a 3rd game. Hope is still strong lol

I been playing through Metro 2033.

Prime113

Prime113

Hell yeah, man...Hell yeah  :'(

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 30, 2012, 10:44:37 AM

Hell yeah, man...Hell yeah  :'(

My ps2 has being cast aside since I got my ps3 (Which can't play ps2 games :'() and my vita. Finding this makes me want to play my old games again.

Prime113

Prime113

I've recently done that with Halo 2.  :)

First Blood

First Blood

I am burrowing Blood Stone 007 from a friend and it's pretty decent. It's so linear by design and the plot seems like it would fit within a Brosnan film at times; like having Bond chase down a giant Ground Effect Vehicle with a hovercraft. It feels out of place in a Craig/Bond universe. Overall pretty fun, even if Bond looks like a piece of porcelain. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed