Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,395 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 14, 2011, 02:44:32 PM
Battlefield 3 isn't working for me anymore, thanks to EA's piss-poor support

Let me guess you got the PC version?

Me and many others are having the same issue, crashing, key binding issues, green flickering, game fails to start, potential memory leaks you name it gamers are posting it everyday ect.

Biggest issue for me is the crashing and stuttering memory leak after gaming for 10 minutes or more.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Starting tomorrow, Halo Anniversary's campaign. Once that is completed, skull/terminal hunting and Anniversary mode for Reach's online with the seven new maps.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Picked up Halo CEA and Skyrim today going to blast through Halo on legendary then it's Skyrim time  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 15, 2011, 01:32:47 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 14, 2011, 02:44:32 PM
Battlefield 3 isn't working for me anymore, thanks to EA's piss-poor support

Let me guess you got the PC version?

Me and many others are having the same issue, crashing, key binding issues, green flickering, game fails to start, potential memory leaks you name it gamers are posting it everyday ect.

Biggest issue for me is the crashing and stuttering memory leak after gaming for 10 minutes or more.

Yup. The game just doesn't load anymore. I'll run Quick Match or Join Server, the game's loading screen pops up, freezes, then sends me back to Battlelog, yet still runs in the background but never loads up entirely.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Isn't that something? And Dice still hasn't released a patch yet, that means when a patch does get released it better make this game sing and do the moon walk or else it was a completely waste of 60$

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Modern Warfare 3. Level 62.

SM

SM

Recently found Half Life and Battle For Middle Earth in the shed, so reinstalled them.  Had to consult a walkthrough for HL and Opposing Force a couple of times, but eventually finished them on whatever the highest difficulty is.  Not sure how I beat them years ago without walkthroughs...

Must get the Orange Box.  And BFME 2.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I never finished Half-Life. Those levels just messed me up.

SM

SM

I got to the last boss and could not for the life of me remember how to beat him.  That was one thing I had to look up.  i knew it involved jump pads but not much else.  Which made the rest of the game fun.  I'd forgotten about 90% of it so it was like playing a new game.

A new game with bosses like a mammoth scrotum...

The boss on Opposing Force was too easy though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SM on Nov 16, 2011, 02:02:23 AM
Recently found Half Life and Battle For Middle Earth in the shed, so reinstalled them.  Had to consult a walkthrough for HL and Opposing Force a couple of times, but eventually finished them on whatever the highest difficulty is.  Not sure how I beat them years ago without walkthroughs...

Must get the Orange Box.  And BFME 2.
BFME2 is a must buy. One of the best sequels I've played, they really expand and improve on the mechanics in the first. That said, I did like having those pre-built bases... but it was ultimately pretty limiting.

Gate

Gate

Assassin's Creed Revelations. They've revamped f**king everything. I cant play with AC2/Brotherhood configuration anymore.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 15, 2011, 04:22:51 PM
Isn't that something? And Dice still hasn't released a patch yet, that means when a patch does get released it better make this game sing and do the moon walk or else it was a completely waste of 60$

I've been recently informed via a comment on YouTube that DICE is releasing a new patch either this week or next week. Let's see what happens.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Skyrim. Not only is this 2011's Game of the Year, it is also the best game in the Elder Scrolls series so far and the goddamn best game ever made.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 16, 2011, 02:16:01 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 15, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

I've been recently informed via a comment on YouTube that DICE is releasing a new patch either this week or next week. Let's see what happens.

Maybe with the combination of the patch and new video drivers it will be enough to get the game running the way it should.

Terx2

Terx2

COD Modern Warfare 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed