Alien/Predator novels ranking

Started by jacobo1122, Nov 06, 2023, 10:27:13 AM

Author
Alien/Predator novels ranking (Read 6,301 times)

happypred

happypred

They can replay human speech with their masks, and also mimic human speech without the mask

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: happypred on Nov 26, 2023, 08:40:37 AMThey can replay human speech with their masks, and also mimic human speech without the mask
So it's from the wrist computer?
Or is it part of the "physical chameleon" (cloak is part of their body) aspect from the initial script?

SiL

SiL

They can mimic naturally but the mask speeds it up.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: SiL on Dec 07, 2023, 10:19:18 AMThey can mimic naturally but the mask speeds it up.
Yeah, without the mask it seems like they can only repeat words, but with mask they can record and play words and also sound of the voice.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

I'll repeat myself, but damn, our local publisher is giving us beautiful editions of Alien novels. They just showed cover for upcoming polish publication of Sea of Sorrows and man, it's 100 times better than those early Titan's ugly-ass covers.

Pocok

Pocok

Has anybody created a list of connecting books? What belongs where, in an orderly fashion?

Thank you!

SM

SM

Link below has stuff leading up to and including Infiltrator and Fireteam Elite, but I'm not caught up on stuff from the last couple of years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed