The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 91,375 times)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Here's food for thought .. the original predator wasn't even going to be called predator .. it was going to be called "the hunter"  so there's that .

Thedutchpredator

Thedutchpredator

I'm a bit old school as well. I watch then decide call me old fashioned bit I prefer that method as well

Hey evil yes dead end I think I paid 80 bucks for that on eBay lol

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Here's food for thought .. the original predator wasn't even going to be called predator .. it was going to be called "the hunter"  so there's that .

Dude, you've been blasting  :laugh: I don't think i've seen anyone blasting like that since... never really  ;)

Hollywood

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
you know though what I find funny , nowhere did I say I'm right , iv consistently said it's my opinion. I'm not sure where your trying to head with this ?
I've stated multiple times, I'm just trying to understand your reasoning. Opinion or not, we are discussing the film. That's what the forum is for.

QuoteOther than trying to be right ?
Nope, just trying to understand.
QuoteWhen I was talking about what made the first a success that was facts that have been revisited many times by film critics , again. Are you saying they are all wrong just because you interpreted the film differently?
You've asked this before and I've addressed it clearly: "It's great how we can perceive movies differently, but please answer how a sequel can have the same effect. I've politely asked multiple times and you haven't hinted at any solution that makes sense. It seems like a sequel is downright impossible with your given criteria."
QuoteAs for The predator,  It was a on the spot comment I made about why I'm worried
Who cares if it was on the spot if you stand by what you said?
Quotewhy is what I think such a big deal to you anyway ?
It's not.  I simply enjoy discussing all things predator.

QuoteYou say I'm defensive , yet is there any wonder when you can't just seem to accept to agree to disagree ?
Your tone throughout this discussion indicates you've been defensive. Agreeing to disagree doesn't mean I'm not going to respond.
Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
And for the record , I like bad blood , but he isn't a super predator . Super predators didn't even exist until predators came out .
How can you like bad blood if those predators have no honor? You said honor is universal and indicated deviation from customs like that makes no sense like Harry Potter turning evil.
Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
And the reason I'm not feeling this new film is because of the mutated super predator issue , as well as a load of other things , that I won't elaborate on , because I don't want to ruin it for you despite the fact your really starting to grate on me now! 😂
That's a perfectly reasonable stance.

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Yup, I already knew that.

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

So if you are trying to just understand why are you not being constructive ? All you have been doing is putting everything I said under a constant microscope and it's kind of wierding me out now dude , so please just stop . Like seriously . Your idea of predator is different to mine, and that's fine it's good to have a diverse fan base , thank you for reckonising my fears . And yes what I originally said was a rather stupid comment that wasn't massively thought about . I'll accept that . But there is no need to make me feel like I'm back a school pal . It was just an opinion now let it go !

Hollywood

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 07:24:06 PM
So if you are trying to just understand why are you not being constructive ? All you have been doing is putting everything I said under a constant microscope...
As Corporal Hicks said, I have contributed to the discussion. I've been asking you questions while also presenting my own perspective.

Quoteand it's kind of wierding me out now dude , so please just stop . Like seriously .
That's a bit dramatic.

QuoteYour idea of predator is different to mine, and that's fine it's good to have a diverse fan base , thank you for reckonising my fears . And yes what I originally said was a rather stupid comment that wasn't massively thought about . I'll accept that .
Well I never said it was stupid, just been expressing why I disagree.

QuoteBut there is no need to make me feel like I'm back a school pal . It was just an opinion now let it go !
You say that like I've been rude when you're the one calling me a biased liar and telling me to look up the definition of "mysterious" as if I don't know what it means - but I'll gladly let it go. Have a good one!

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

If you respected my opinion you would of have the attitude , " well it's cool you see it like that this Is why Isee it like this..  "  not quoting me in every dam thing iv said , do you talk to people like that on Facebook too ? Or when you are texting ? It's strange , I already know what iv said , you don't have to keep repeating me .. Have a conversation with me like a normal human being , you don't have to analyse and constantly publish what iv said as if your marking me like a teacher to a student would .. it's condescending.. and if you can't see that then more fool you ..instead what we have is an on going argument . And it's become rather pointless.

ThePredatorUK

Get a room, girls

Hollywood

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 07, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
If you respected my opinion you would of have the attitude , " well it's cool you see it like that this Is why Isee it like this..  "  not quoting me in every dam thing iv said , do you talk to people like that on Facebook too ?
I'm not an active social media user, and I explained why I quote the way I do. There's nothing wrong with it, it's simply convenient in understanding which statements refer to others. Feel free to report any of my posts if you think I have an attitude problem but I think I've been respectful.

QuoteOr when you are texting ? It's strange , I already know what iv said , you don't have to keep repeating me ..
I do it for convenience in writing and reading long posts. Many others on the forum do as well. Don't take it personally, because it's not.
QuoteHave a conversation with me like a normal human being , you don't have to analyse and constantly publish what iv said as if your marking me like a teacher to a student would .. it's condescending..
I disagree. It's not like I'm going after your grammar. You've made many statements and I wanted to talk about each one. You do realize if you don't want me to quote what you say you don't have to say anything at all, right?
Quoteand if you can't see that then more fool you ..
Are you calling me a fool?

Quoteinstead what we have is an on going argument . And it's become rather pointless.
It's a discussion, but if you find it pointless feel free to leave it. I'm not forcing you to come back.
Quote from: ThePredatorUK on Feb 07, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
Get a room, girls
:laugh: sorry about the long posts.

ThePredatorUK

Just banter 🤣🤣🤣

Dingly-do

Dingly-do

Why I have the f***ing feeling that this will be Huge Disappointment   ???

DerelictShip

PREDATOR IV: HOLLYWOOD vs EVIL the PREDATOR

...just poking fun, but holy cow that was nearly 3 pages just between the two of you!

Thedutchpredator

I think they're secretly in love I'm like ask him out already
Just jokes boys

WanderingRonin

I've got a bad feeling this is going the same way as Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and Independence day... But i'm hoping i'm wrong and it turns out to be great. Only time (and the trailer) will tell.  8)

black

black

Quote from: WanderingRonin on Feb 08, 2018, 11:35:14 AM
I've got a bad feeling this is going the same way as Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and Independence day... But i'm hoping i'm wrong and it turns out to be great. Only time (and the trailer) will tell.  8)
The Predator, the lore, the trophies, the hunter,the prey... let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed