Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,667 times)

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 20, 2022, 06:31:10 PM
Quote from: Gentleman Death on Mar 20, 2022, 05:18:50 PM
Midsommar 3hr Cut (4/5)

Everything about this movie is aesthetically pleasing...

I've only seen the theatrical cut but that movie is amazing  :o

It really puts you in the movie more. You can't help but feel apart of the commune after watching it.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Midsommar 3hr Cut (4/5)

Didn't know there was director's cut.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 20, 2022, 08:32:51 PM
Midsommar 3hr Cut (4/5)

Neither did I until recently. Got it off A24s official website

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Mar 20, 2022, 09:37:52 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 20, 2022, 08:32:51 PM
Midsommar 3hr Cut (4/5)

Neither did I until recently. Got it off A24s official website

For the longest time it was exclusive to iTunes, at least in the US.

Kradan

Kradan

A. I.  Artificial Intelligence

Such a sad sad ending

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

8mm

Great thriller.

Stitch

Stitch

Cruel Jaws (AKA Jaws 5)

Wow. Just... Wow. It's like MST3K bad. One of the main characters is pound-shop Hulk Hogan, and the main theme is Star Wars, but slightly rearranged to not infringe copyright.

It's hilariously bad. Apparently well out of print on blu-ray, but it's on YouTube right now. I don't even know whether to recommend it or not.

It's awful, but watchable because you want to see how bad it gets next. Like the disabled girl in a wheelchair who starts swimming when she's pushed into the water, or the pump action shotgun which one of the characters mimes using, but doesn't even have a barrel flash when the end of the barrel is onscreen the whole time, or the city official who's using a machine gun in a helicopter with no training and no recoil.

It's... It's a film.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 21, 2022, 10:54:46 PM
Cruel Jaws (AKA Jaws 5)

Wow. Just... Wow. It's like MST3K bad. One of the main characters is pound-shop Hulk Hogan, and the main theme is Star Wars, but slightly rearranged to not infringe copyright.

It's hilariously bad. Apparently well out of print on blu-ray, but it's on YouTube right now. I don't even know whether to recommend it or not.

It's awful, but watchable because you want to see how bad it gets next. Like the disabled girl in a wheelchair who starts swimming when she's pushed into the water, or the pump action shotgun which one of the characters mimes using, but doesn't even have a barrel flash when the end of the barrel is onscreen the whole time, or the city official who's using a machine gun in a helicopter with no training and no recoil.

It's... It's a film.

Sounds like 'so bad, it's good' also why is it called Jaws 5? :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 22, 2022, 12:14:43 AM
Cruel Jaws (AKA Jaws 5)

It's... It's a film.

I believe it was an Italian knockoff movie that presented itself as an actual Jaws sequel.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 22, 2022, 12:30:05 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 22, 2022, 12:14:43 AM
Cruel Jaws (AKA Jaws 5)

It's... It's a film.

I believe it was an Italian knockoff movie that presented itself as an actual Jaws sequel.

Seriously? that's funny  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Lies

"I got a little dick, it's pathetic!"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 22, 2022, 12:37:54 AMSeriously? that's funny  :laugh:

The Italians used to do that shit all the time, there's a bunch of unofficial Italian sequels to popular Hollywood movies. Have you never heard of the Italian Alien 2?

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 22, 2022, 03:10:51 AMTrue Lies

"I got a little dick, it's pathetic!"

"Would a spy pee himself, huh?!"

Easily Cameron's most under-rated movie imo.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2022, 09:28:07 AM
Have you never heard of the Italian Alien 2?.

What's next, you gonna tell me it was set on Earth ? Utterly ridiculous

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The morbidly curious part of me really wants to see that one day.

The bigger, more intelligent part of me knows I shouldn't.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2022, 09:28:07 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 22, 2022, 12:37:54 AMSeriously? that's funny  :laugh:

The Italians used to do that shit all the time, there's a bunch of unofficial Italian sequels to popular Hollywood movies. Have you never heard of the Italian Alien 2?

There seems to have been a whole golden age of Italian sci-fi horror, whose greatest legacy culminated in filmmaker Mario Bava.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed