Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,987 times)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Iron Man 3

I like it.

There, I said it.

I get why people don't.  I'm not particularly well versed with the Iron Man comics, so I completely understand why so many people hated the use of the Mandarin.  I'm not as invested in those comics, so it didn't bother me as much.

Gwyneth Paltrow bugs the sh*t out of me though, for some reason

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Glass

I'm a big fan of this trilogy, and it's my favorite of the three.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Ash vs Evil Dead - Season 1-3 (2015-2018)
Who needs a sequel/prequel to Army of Darkness when you have this? This series rocks! It's funny and gory as hell. This show doesn't hold back on the flying body parts and blood showers. Ash makes it rain red with his boomstick and trusty chainsaw. AvsED has lots of throwbacks to the movies too, especially the second one, although the tone is definitely more Army of Darkness. Just don't expect a pure horror show. It's not perfect, but if you love Evil Dead II and especially Army of Darkness then you'll love this too. 9/10

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Aug 12, 2019, 09:15:12 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow bugs the sh*t out of me though, for some reason

probably because she forgets shes even been in them and who shes starred alongside lmao

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Crank  6.5/10

Mildly entertaining.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Aug 12, 2019, 09:15:12 PMIron Man 3

I like it.

There, I said it.

I get why people don't.  I'm not particularly well versed with the Iron Man comics, so I completely understand why so many people hated the use of the Mandarin.  I'm not as invested in those comics, so it didn't bother me as much.

Same.

Prez

Prez

Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions
Never going to hit the heights of the original film but whilst I liked Reloaded (aside from that hilarious Cave Rave scene) I found Revolutions a drag ...

Huggs

Huggs

Apollo 11 (4/5)

P-Rock

P-Rock

Apollo 18 (3/5)

Stitch

Stitch

Leprechaun Returns.

Cheap, cheerful, and entertaining. Good Jennifer Aniston impersonator as well

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Aug 13, 2019, 11:49:06 PM
Never going to hit the heights of the original film but whilst I liked Reloaded (aside from that hilarious Cave Rave scene) I found Revolutions a drag ...

Its why i'd love to do an edit of both films into one

Blinded by the Light

This was a fantastic film and does more for Bruce Springsteen's music than Yesterday did for The Beatles.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Godzilla: King Of Monsters (2019)
Couple of cool scenes but pretty average overal.
Also quite tired of the (broken) family drama that's present in almost every big disaster movie.
My favorite things were
Spoiler
Mothra in the centre of the pyramid. Would love something like that in an Alien/Prometheus movie.
And the ruins of the hollow Earth people's society. Those were beautiful and imo more interesting than any of the monsters and their battles.
[close]

John Wick 3 (2019)
Too long and monotone. The computer blood was another downside.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 14, 2019, 11:52:30 AM
Blinded by the Light

This was a fantastic film and does more for Bruce Springsteen's music than Yesterday did for The Beatles.

Good to hear.

SM

SM

Batman Ninja

Possibly the silliest film I've seen in quite some time.  And not enjoyably silly either.

Quote from: Prez on Aug 13, 2019, 11:49:06 PM

Ye gods that cave scene...

Huggs

Huggs

Ah yes, the cave scene.

It is true, what many of you have heard.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Thing from Another World

This holds up pretty well. "Do you want some coffee?" "No, but you can come in." :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed