Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,541 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 14, 2016, 05:40:28 AM
Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering

This was bad. Really bad. And f**king boring on top of it. Naomi Watts couldn't even make this crap interesting.
One of the worst written things I have seen in a long time, made almost no sense at all. This certainly was
QuoteReally bad.

2/10

On to #5...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 21, 2016, 10:54:03 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 14, 2016, 05:40:28 AM
Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering

This was bad. Really bad. And f**king boring on top of it. Naomi Watts couldn't even make this crap interesting.
One of the worst written things I have seen in a long time, made almost no sense at all. This certainly was
QuoteReally bad.

2/10

On to #5...

Oh boy. That one made me the most mad so far. :laugh:

Children of the Corn: Revelation

This... this evoked nothing in me. No response to this whatsoever aside from "meh, that happened."  Maybe it could have worked as a standalone film, which it basically is, just with rewrites to make it less dull. Michael Ironside had no point in this movie. You could actually edit him out, he's that superfluous. At least this didn't have a crappy sequel hook, I guess.

f**k it, I'm just going to shotgun the next two and get this over with tonight.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 18, 2016, 05:06:35 AM
Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror

f**k. THIS. SHIT. >:(
I will agree with everything you said.

1/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn (2009)

This could have worked, but it has no atmosphere, the characters spend too much time bitching at each other, and the Vietnam stuff was just silly.

Children of the Corn: Genesis

Billy Drago is always cool, but this movie was complete horseshit from start to finish.

Oh, and before I forget:

Spoiler
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 22, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2016, 03:19:24 AM
Oh, and before I forget:
Spoiler

Then you shall have peace. :laugh:

You're just being cruel now lol

Keeping Up With The Joneses

An okay comedy, with some good bits, but i feel it only got released on the fact Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman. I had no idea Isla Fisher was 40, man she's still hot and Zach Galifinakis has lost so much weight lol

Scorpio

Scorpio

Splice (2009)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2016, 02:41:51 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 22, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2016, 03:19:24 AM
Oh, and before I forget:
Spoiler

Then you shall have peace. :laugh:

No, I refuse.
You have suffered enough. I will take this one for the team :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Waxwork II: Lost in Time

This was an alright movie, and had some great moments in it, but the time travel premise had a thousand unexplained holes in it, and I really couldn't bring myself to give a damn about the medieval storyline, which went on way too long and wasn't that interesting.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Girl on the Train.
What a Thriller, excellently put together and Emil Blunt's performance was outstanding. If she doesnt get an Oscar Nom for this I'll be very very shocked

Storks
After being badgered by my niece to go see this so we could talk about it. I gave in and have to say i enjoyed it. Its a perfect family movie with some great jokes and a brilliant short at the start.

Master and Commander : The Far Side of the World.
A great start for a franchise that sadly didnt happen. Based off two books (hence the title). We should have had a second one

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Killer Klowns From Outer Space (1988)

In space, no one can eat ice cream!

cult classic/10

edit: The two remaining COTC (on the DVD) finishes up tonight, KiramidHead. I'm waving the white flag after these as I do not have the remaining two and really need to pick up the classic Halloween viewings :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 24, 2016, 02:40:03 PM
The two remaining COTC (on the DVD) finishes up tonight, KiramidHead. I'm waving the white flag after these as I do not have the remaining two and really need to pick up the classic Halloween viewings :P

I don't own any of them... ;)  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Exorcist

I borrowed my brothers Complete anthology boxset (well no longer complete thanks to Scream Factory's III Director's Cut lol) and thought I'd start watching the series. I cant believe I'd never actually watched the first one from start to finish and by god what a film. Not as scary as i thought it would be, but so filled with Dread. And i didnt realise that the film happened over such a long period of time

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I made my way through Friday the 13th Parts 1-7 over the better part of the week. They're mostly all fun, but the seams were really showing by Part 7. The psychic shit still feels random as all hell to me.

And because I wasn't quite ready to force my way through Jason Takes Vancouver, I doubled featured the Waxwork films, with the commentaries on. Hickox and Galligan were quite fun to listen to, and they never let it lag for too long.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed