Alien Versus Predator: Neos

Started by Thwei-Kantra, Dec 01, 2007, 02:59:37 AM

Author
Alien Versus Predator: Neos (Read 7,070 times)

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

I just have an Idea, and I'd like so see who's interested.

A Weyland-Yutani ship hits a time warp, that shoots them back into 2008, due to damages, the must jettison heavy weights, a new ensign, in all of his wisdom, jettisons the animal cages, and the aliens, once again, make it to earth. But the animal cages contains a single model of each type, one Drone, one Runner, one Warrior, one Soldier, one Prætorian, one Queen. The hive is rebuilt on earth, in Rochester Minnesota, when to Yautja, an Alpha Male, and his friend are sent to attack it, pure hell is raised.

The Idea is, one Predator, who I nicknamed Neurosis, is small, and skinny. He carries all of the ranged weapons, he is just as new as the Alpha male, he is only smaller, the other, Bull Pike as I nicknamed him, is the Alpha Male, who carries all of the melee weapons,

List of Weapons

Bull Pike: Combistick, Glaive, two Mauls: one maid from an Alien tail, the other the standard, two dumb shuriken (Ones with a full set of blades, but they don't return to you), a wrist speargun, a large plasmacaster, a Scorpion whip (I love it too much not to have it), Extended Wristblades, Throwing knives/axes, a Smart Disc, throwing spears, and a Ceremonial Sword

Neurosis: A small combistick, dual plasma pistols, wristblades on both sides (the wrist computer would be below it), A wrist computer mounted Rail gun, a Smart disc, a Smart Plasmacaster: one with customizable firing modes, like Flame shot etc, a Net gun (like the one from Predator 2), a Spear rifle (Like from AVP2: VG), a Smart Shuriken (From AVP1 and 2) and a wristgun(like the one from P2, but with more rounds, and more types of rounds, like translators, and flechette rounds, ETC.

whattya think?

MudButt

MudButt

Is this for a story?

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

Yeah

Resurrection

Resurrection

Not bad, not at all.  :D

Dave Williams

Dave Williams

Dunno, I think AvP3 should be radically different from the others, this sounds too much like Requiem all over again, but still, ok for fan fiction.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed