What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,519 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Aim for match-stick size if you can cut em that fine. They go delightfully tender and soak up whatever sauce you're using. Just the ginger mind, leave the other stuff in bigger cuts.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can certainly practice that (and heck sounds useful to know).

Mmmm the sauce. For that I use honey, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, chicken broth, scorn starch, water, and crushed red pepper flakes. So good.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

The AvPG Snowman is back.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's with no doubt in my mind that this year's a tough one certainly, but if I may it's not without certain surprise victories, I want to share with you all something that brightened it for myself and I hope someone dear to me. I'm perhaps not what you might call your average girl, so to others like me I looked for comfort all my life until now generally among communities of the outcast, but what I realised only recently's that I know a not so average boy who's always here for me.

The way he makes me smile every day first thing in the morning and last thing at night, he's more than a passing fancy, it is genuinely lust, it is genuinely love, but for the longest time I repeatedly buried that feeling for him out of fear of accepting myself. It's difficult to reconcile your whole identity changing when you realise this one person, you always confided in no matter what for over half a decade, and your best friend no question, also's the one thing you desire more than anything in this entire green world, yes even over Aliens and Alien³ on 4K UHD Blu-ray supervised and approved by their respective Directors today.

I truly love love love you my boyfriend...
And I can only do my best to assure you that I always will.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

<3

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Congratulations and best wishes for both  ^^

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Ditto on the Congratulations!  :)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you, my apologies for gushing so completely, but in a way it is because of here in the first place I'm so happy right now.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hear he makes a good pie.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 20, 2020, 04:35:43 AM
I hear he makes a good pie.

It's true, I do. Would you like a recipe?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can barely boil water.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 20, 2020, 02:08:52 AM
It's with no doubt in my mind that this year's a tough one certainly, but if I may it's not without certain surprise victories,
I want to share with you all something that brightened it for myself and I hope someone dear to me.
I'm perhaps not what you might call your average girl, so to others like me I looked for comfort all my life until now generally among communities of the outcast, but what I realised only recently's that I know a not so average boy who's always here for me.

The way he makes me smile every day first thing in the morning and last thing at night, he's more than a passing fancy,
it is genuinely lust, it is genuinely love, but for the longest time I repeatedly buried that feeling for him out of fear of accepting myself.
It's difficult to reconcile your whole identity changing when you realise this one person, you always confided in no matter what for over half a decade, and your best friend no question, also's the one thing you desire more than anything in this entire green world, yes even over Aliens and Alien³ on 4K UHD Blu-ray supervised and approved by their respective Directors today.

I truly love love love you my [cancerblack]...
And I can only do my best to assure you that I always will.

😍❤❤❤❤❤

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 20, 2020, 05:59:24 AM
I can barely boil water.

Do you even spaghet?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I only wish I was that graceful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed