What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,502 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

You can come over and help rake 10,000+ walnuts in my yard :(

Other than that, fall is a great season. Winter and early spring maybe my top seasons.

Wysps

Wysps

Walnuts?? Say no more  8)

Seriously though, you gotta to sell that crack, I mean stuff.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 15, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
You can come over and help rake 10,000+ walnuts

That's a fight I gave up a long time ago.   ;)

Fall is my favorite season as well. There's a comfort to the way the world looks and feels in Autumn. Everything seems alittle more peaceful and content. The fields stop growing, and are clean and clear. The temperatures are beautiful and with a slight breeze, it's heaven. Being able to wear a good flannel and well worn jeans and be comfortable. Cruising down a clean road with the trees looking like a painting of fire. Orange and yellow and red. Walking through the woods with the old lever gun on my back, and a six gun on my side. Watching the leaves fall from my rocking chair. God I just love it.

And then there's Christmas not long after. So Yay again.  :D

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 15, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

The approaching fall season.  :) It's my favorite season. Clear blue sky's,low humidity,crisp air.  Along with the spectacular colors,the hawk migration.

Then there are the other senses. I love apple cider(I buy it by the gallon)and pumpkin custard.

It's a joy to be outdoors   ;D

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 15, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 15, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
You can come over and help rake 10,000+ walnuts

That's a fight I gave up a long time ago.   ;)

Fall is my favorite season as well. There's a comfort to the way the world looks and feels in Autumn. Everything seems alittle more peaceful and content. The fields stop growing, and are clean and clear. The temperatures are beautiful and with a slight breeze, it's heaven. Being able to wear a good flannel and well worn jeans and be comfortable. Cruising down a clean road with the trees looking like a painting of fire. Orange and yellow and red. Walking through the woods with the old lever gun on my back, and a six gun on my side. Watching the leaves fall from my rocking chair. God I just love it.

And then there's Christmas not long after. So Yay again.  :D

These two posts made my day.

Sweater weather, hot chocolate, high school and college football, craft fairs, and right after Halloween, you decide whether or not you want to skip Thanksgiving and go right to Christmas.

Wysps

Wysps

Might I also add, finally having excuse to light all the sweet smelling candles around the house - apple pie, pumpkin spice, cranberry woods - and finally being able to leave the windows open to let the crisp air in. And no.more.ticks!

Just wish Fall was longer  :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arnold's line "the trees are alive!" from the Rodriguez Predators script made me laugh uncontrollably a few minutes ago. And then one of the soldiers starts talking about "Bent Dick Sam".... :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

God that script was mental.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Counting down this week until my week off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This always cheers me up.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was watching some Nine-Nine yesterday because E4 have started over again. Such a good show.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic show. Really really enjoy it. I've rewatched it so much.

Whiskeybrewer

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My Rodriguez Predators episode is recorded and edited, just needs some fine tuning.

Spoiler
"And if you don't quit bitching, I'm gonna give you the dick."
[close]

;D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 21, 2018, 12:52:46 AM
Spoiler
"And if you don't quit bitching, I'm gonna give you the dick."
[close]

;D

I'm suddenly reminded of a neighbors anniversary.  ;D

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Captain Holt is comedy gold.
I'd (almost?) say he could play a character like Frank Drebin or Inspector Clouseau.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed