What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,417 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 23, 2015, 11:28:36 PM
I got a phone call today, offering me a place as a writer on an original Horror audio series next year!

Now that is a fantastic Christmas present.

Hope you are all having a good day. Its not been as bad as i feared lol. Grandad has been a bit of a pain, but luckily everyone is in good cheer. Spoke to my grandmother as well and wish her a merry christmas from everyone on the forum

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 25, 2015, 01:35:34 PM
I got a phone call today, offering me a place as a writer on an original Horror audio series next year!

Hope you are all having a good day. Its not been as bad as i feared lol. Grandad has been a bit of a pain, but luckily everyone is in good cheer. Spoke to my grandmother as well and wish her a merry christmas from everyone on the forum
Hope you are having a good time.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 25, 2015, 06:29:20 PM

Same to you dude

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 26, 2015, 01:08:11 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 25, 2015, 06:29:20 PM

Same to you dude
Thanks.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

The script is almost finished so I released, an early 'unofficial' poster for my fan film 'Batman: Exile

Tagline

2016.  Friendships are broken.  Villains Unite,  Legends Fall.  Choose a side

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm glad you all had fun.

Boxing day, I managed to sneak into town and get exactly what I wanted. A 3DS and some of the new Pokemons. I had 3 spare CPUs and managed to get £166 on trade-in for them at CEX. It got me a Pokemon 3DS XL and Ruby - they didn't have X or Y in. Ended up buying X new from Game.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2015, 08:52:58 AM
I'm glad you all had fun.

Boxing day, I managed to sneak into town and get exactly what I wanted. A 3DS and some of the new Pokemons. I had 3 spare CPUs and managed to get £166 on trade-in for them at CEX. It got me a Pokemon 3DS XL and Ruby - they didn't have X or Y in. Ended up buying X new from Game.
Hope you enjoy your game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks! Me too!

I brought a new TV yesterday. My old one had been on the fritz for about 4/5 months. 2/3s of the screen weren't displaying colour properly. If you left it a while it'd start working but this last month no such look. I had the bottom 2 thirds just showing green. Granted, it was one of those cheap nasty Tesco brand ones I got for £200 and it lasted me about 4 years! So I finally got a new one yesterday. Went in for a 40", came out with a 48". Samsung this time.

And my latest order from eBay arrived!  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2015, 08:10:02 AM
Thanks! Me too!

I brought a new TV yesterday. My old one had been on the fritz for about 4/5 months. 2/3s of the screen weren't displaying colour properly. If you left it a while it'd start working but this last month no such look. I had the bottom 2 thirds just showing green. Granted, it was one of those cheap nasty Tesco brand ones I got for £200 and it lasted me about 4 years! So I finally got a new one yesterday. Went in for a 40", came out with a 48". Samsung this time.

And my latest order from eBay arrived!  ;D

What is it called.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What is what called?

THE CITY HUNTER

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh! It's the Alien/Predator CCG, Alien Resurrection expansion.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2015, 11:07:06 PM
Oh! It's the Alien/Predator CCG, Alien Resurrection expansion.
I see.Thanks.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

So... The first date was today!

Spoiler
Went to the most upscale mall in Pittsburgh. Checked out lots of stores, we have very close taste in almost everything. Then went to the farm market and Whole Foods Market for a little grocery shopping and dinner. I had the Vegan Mediterrean pizza, which was fantastic as always. We even had a very emotional hug goodbye. Today was a good day! Oh, did I mention that he is SOOOO incredibly handsome! Pictures do not do justice. We are still going slow, but this could escalade very quickly. :D
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So the January episode of my podcast is looking to be pretty damn insane. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed