What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,707 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Toy Story 4 is going to become a reality.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So my Punisher Max order shipped today. 8) Now I just have to, ahem, acquire Punisher Born in some fashion.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Speaking of items shipping today, this preorder is on the way...

SO much amazing music to listen to next Friday (and the following Fridays!)

Mormegil

Mormegil

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 08, 2014, 01:11:19 AM
Speaking of items shipping today, this preorder is on the way...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ULQa3TSXL._SL1400_.jpg

SO much amazing music to listen to next Friday (and the following Fridays!)
I love your Tears for Fears obsession, man.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

They are only the most under rated band ever! Shame so many people know them only for "Everybody..." and "Shout". They are so much more than what others think. Then again, there are MANY people with extremely bad taste in music :P

With them re-releasing The Hurting as a deluxe box set last year and SFTBC this year, next year is hopefully going to be my favorite album (possibly overall and all time from any band) The Seeds Of Love box set (faints and falls over from its glory). I can't wait to hear all the unreleased material from SFTBC and SOL ! :D :D :D :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to an Attack Wing tournament later. :) also went to a fireworks display with the Mrs. Was really fun.

First Blood

First Blood

Had the time of my life at my buddy's wedding yesterday. I was honored to serve as best man. Laughs were shared, alcohol and drinks were consumed and the dance floor tore it up. Good times.

Lie

Lie

Rev3games is over! ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 10, 2014, 12:39:08 AM
Had the time of my life at my buddy's wedding yesterday. I was honored to serve as best man. Laughs were shared, alcohol and drinks were consumed and the dance floor tore it up. Good times.
I can imagine your toast speech was rather epic ;D

First Blood

First Blood

It t'was :D 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITC0H1xc8TE#ws

It's in German and I never learned German, but it's feels good anyway.

A while back I was actually getting into Star Trek more, I was raised more on the Star Wars side of things but I saw bits of Star Trek on VHS as Dad likes Star Trek too. I saw the first one in it's entirety a while back which was pretty slow but interesting, I was kinda caught off guard with Spock's first appearance on the Enterprise in a confused way, I know about the nature of the Vulcan people and how the favor logic over emotion but the way they got excited about him "returning" and he was totally indifferent about it left me feeling like I missed something, or maybe that's what I should be expecting of a Vulcan. The film I've most not seen in it's entirety is Wrath of Khan, but I do know the basics.

Only movie I haven't seen anything of is actually Into Darkness. From things I've heard I should probably see Wrath of Khan in it's entirety first.

SM

SM

Watching Wrath of Khan, will only make you realise that Into Darkness is a bit of a forgery.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh, forgot to mention I haven't seen a single Picard movie (not yet), my focus has been on the Kirk ones.

Quote from: SM on Nov 10, 2014, 05:38:13 AM
Watching Wrath of Khan, will only make you realise that Into Darkness is a bit of a forgery.

Yea, that's one of the things I've heard.

SM

SM

The only really decent Next Gen flick is First Contact (despite - or maybe because of - it's obvious debt to Aliens).  Generations is okay due to Kirk being in it.  Insurrection and Nemesis have the odd good bit here and there (Nemesis being another remake/ ripoff of Wrath of Khan), but are both overall, pretty average.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Into Darkness really only copies one scene from Wrath of Khan. Calling it a "forgery" is highly exaggerated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed