What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,842 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Aspie

Aspie

yuss

Nightmare Asylum

Aspie

Aspie

Yep, I've been devastatingly sick the past few days, so Friday and Saturday became a TWD marathon in preperation for the new episode. Thank da lort for some free time finally :P

Nightmare Asylum

Sorry to hear that you were sick (oh wait, no I'm not ;) ) and awesome that you got caught up! What did you think of the first half of the season?

Aspie

Aspie

Despite everyone's hit and miss attitude towards it, I loved it. Grimes ain't taking shit from anyone, or less so than previously. Very very loyal to the comics.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 10, 2013, 04:13:16 PM
Despite everyone's hit and miss attitude towards it, I loved it. Grimes ain't taking shit from anyone, or less so than previously. Very very loyal to the comics.

I haven't experienced that, or seen any of those reactions from fans. I love every episode in this season, may be the best in the series so far!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 10, 2013, 04:13:16 PM

Wait, you read the comics? :o And actually, this season has been a lot more hit and a lot less miss with the audience than last season. I'm absolutely loving it myself (and even appreciating all of the major deviations from the comic).

Vakarian

Vakarian

I just found out I might be moving to Hong Kong.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 10, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

Well that seems to have come out of nowhere. But given the thread you posted it in, I'm happy for you :)

Bjørn Half-hand

That's awesome news, I wish I was moving to Hong Kong. It's far to hot in summer for my tastes though, would probably melt to death but I love Hong Kong, you're a lucky dude.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The weathers not an issue for me, I spent 5 years living in south Africa, and to be honest it sounds like it will be a good experience. I don't exactly have anything left in the UK. So a change of scene might be good.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 10, 2013, 04:31:10 PM
The weathers not an issue for me, I spent 5 years living in south Africa, and to be honest it sounds like it will be a good experience. I don't exactly have anything left in the UK. So a change of scene might be good.

Travel the world man  8)

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 10, 2013, 04:31:10 PM

It's good you're used to the heat, I'm used to and built for the cold. Very best of luck man, I'm sure it'll be a great experience.

BANE

BANE

Oh god. Disgusting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed