Official Matrix Thread

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 17, 2008, 10:02:22 PM

Author
Official Matrix Thread (Read 5,095 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Andor and the originals are all you need.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 05, 2024, 02:04:34 AMAndor and the originals are all you need.

Prequeler wimpers.. :D

Huntsman

Huntsman

A film set some time after Revolutions with Laurence Fishburne in the lead role would bring down the house. Depicting what they tell us about in Ressurections - Morpheus believing the truce will hold but the Oracle saying trouble is brewing. Show his death and the final destruction of Zion, with the establishment of IO. Could be a good movie with that content, and with room to expand from there with new characters.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Huntsman on Apr 07, 2024, 09:09:55 AMA film set some time after Revolutions with Laurence Fishburne in the lead role would bring down the house. Depicting what they tell us about in Ressurections - Morpheus believing the truce will hold but the Oracle saying trouble is brewing. Show his death and the final destruction of Zion, with the establishment of IO. Could be a good movie with that content, and with room to expand from there with new characters.

I would like to see more about the machines who rebelled, who joined the humans. That was neat idea, that not only humans were inspired by The One.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I love Cabin in the Woods, Drew Goddard will probably make a sweet new Matrix movie

Huntsman

Huntsman

I guess they could keep Resurrections as The End, Neo and Trinity alive and basically gods who can control the fabric of the Matrix as they see fit. I'm open to movies without them but at the same time it would feel strange to completely ignore them. If they did a Fishburne movie they could reference Neo, saying people believe he will return one day. But none of them ever live to see it. The mindset I'll take is this fifth movie is an absolute bonus that by all accounts shouldn't even be happening due to the box office disappointment of the last film. But it really was a perfect storm that contributed to that.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Huntsman on Apr 07, 2024, 09:06:20 PMI guess they could keep Resurrections as The End, Neo and Trinity alive and basically gods who can control the fabric of the Matrix as they see fit. I'm open to movies without them but at the same time it would feel strange to completely ignore them. If they did a Fishburne movie they could reference Neo, saying people believe he will return one day. But none of them ever live to see it. The mindset I'll take is this fifth movie is an absolute bonus that by all accounts shouldn't even be happening due to the box office disappointment of the last film. But it really was a perfect storm that contributed to that.

Resurrections was an odd bird of the franchise, it had moments though.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Still patiently waiting for any indication what the new movie may entail. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Huntsman on Apr 26, 2024, 01:30:43 PMStill patiently waiting for any indication what the new movie may entail. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

The Catrix.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed