Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,376 times)

SM

SM

The key word is 'universal'.  We're not talking about one persons opinion versus another.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: SM on Jun 04, 2008, 01:44:23 AM
The key word is 'universal'.
that makes me think...if an alien and a predator saw the movies, wivh one would they like the best ???

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I thought AVP-R was awesome

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: SM on Jun 04, 2008, 01:32:49 AM
It doesn't matter.

There you have stats in terms of box office popularity, critical popularity, and fan popularity and Resurrection comes out in front in every regard.  Often by a long way.

Thus making this - "the universal level of hate A:R has going for it" - bullshit.

You may know of David Stratton of The Movie Show gave it 5 stars because every movie has a different style which makes the series fresh.  So he said that of Alien Resurrection.

I love it - it's a great, surrealistic, black comedy, comic book movie that is a joy to watch.

Parler

Parler

I enjoyed AvP-R a bit more. Wolf used more weapons and less wrestling moves such as the Preds in AvP did. Since it had an R-rating, it felt less held-back and the killings and battles were more enjoyable IMO.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Parler The Spartan on Jun 15, 2008, 12:58:50 AM
I enjoyed AvP-R a bit more. Wolf used more weapons and less wrestling moves such as the Preds in AvP did. Since it had an R-rating, it felt less held-back and the killings and battles were more enjoyable IMO.

I liked it to man

Craig

Craig

*too

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

QuoteWolf used more weapons and less wrestling moves such as the Preds in AvP did.

Could somebody please explain to me what kind of wrestling moves the AvP Preds use,exactly? Because I sure as f**k didn't see any wrestling moves.

In Requiem however. Wolf  pretty much chokeslams an Alien into a glass shelf during the store fight. And later during the Hive battle,he bodyslams an Alien to the ground before injecting it with the blue liquid. That's two more wrestling moves than AvP has.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Craig on Jun 15, 2008, 05:47:00 AM
*too

do you realize you do look like a douche correcting everyone..

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Jun 15, 2008, 11:31:57 AM
*too

I'm not the one with a douche up my ass by the sounds of things. Someone needs to do it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: StealthHunter on Jun 15, 2008, 07:55:31 AM
QuoteWolf used more weapons and less wrestling moves such as the Preds in AvP did.

Could somebody please explain to me what kind of wrestling moves the AvP Preds use,exactly? Because I sure as f**k didn't see any wrestling moves.

Celtic standing in one spot and desperately trying to hit the Alien for one. Then the tackling of the Alien into the stone column.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Craig on Jun 15, 2008, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: Silver Surfer on Jun 15, 2008, 11:31:57 AM
*too

I'm not the one with a douche up my ass by the sounds of things. Someone needs to do it.

No you are the one with the douche. No one needs to correct anyone, its even more annoying than these mistakes.

About the wrestling, I think he meant the Predators from AvP went more head on with the Aliens using less weapons, untill Scar came around so that just means Celtic did.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Wolf on Jun 15, 2008, 03:18:56 PM
About the wrestling, I think he meant the Predators from AvP went more head on with the Aliens using less weapons, untill Scar came around so that just means Celtic did.

It wouldn't have looked as bad if the Predators weren't so damn big.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 15, 2008, 05:37:08 PM
Quote from: The Wolf on Jun 15, 2008, 03:18:56 PM

It wouldn't have looked as bad if the Predators weren't so damn big.

I agree. Although I think out of all of them, Celtic looked the best. He didn't have rediculously long dreads and wristblades. When he took parts of his armor off, he seemed like a normal Predator. Why couldn't have he made it?

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 15, 2008, 02:59:45 PM
Quote from: StealthHunter on Jun 15, 2008, 07:55:31 AM

Celtic standing in one spot and desperately trying to hit the Alien for one. Then the tackling of the Alien into the stone column.

What?! :-\

Last time I checked, standing & punching or tackling weren't exclusive to wrestling.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed