KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

WinterActual

WinterActual

Are you guys interested even slightly in Pokemon Masters? I believe it will blow GO out of the water, ez. Some people think it will be even better than Sword/Shield which are full fledged games and not mobile games.

Darkness

Darkness

I've never even heard of it.

I don't think anything would be better than a full RPG. From what I've read, this is about battling which is already in Go.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Here's introduction vid by the devs ->

just skip directly to 4:25 to the dev talk if you dont want to watch the anime introduction.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Playing some gen-3 on my phone. It's really f**king fiddly compared to the first two generations, some of the improvements are great, but some are just pointless grind to keep you playing longer. I hate to think how complex/convoluted the current ones are now.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Anyone got any tips for successfully using cheats on gen 3 with MyBoy as the emulator? I really need a fire type and I'm not above spawning it.

Darkness

Darkness

Oh, the cheats work quite well. I used a modded version of FireRed and used cheats to get the desired pokemon at the start of the game. I think there's lots of action replay codes listed on various sites and you just add them into the emulator.

WinterActual

WinterActual

For me personally it was easier to mod my save on PC and then transfer the said save to phone  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm not understanding the "master code" stuff all the sites mention but don't fully explain. None of it seems consistent, and even the cheats that supposedly work without them come up as invalid codes. Cheating at gen2 was much simpler than this.

I might try the pc to phone trick, thanks.

Darkness

Darkness

Don't bother trying on android. Port the save to PC, to visualboy advance and mod your save there. You might need to convert saves to different formats to use between emulators too.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, I'm just gunna go for that. Interestingly I found that LeafGreen was a great update of the old material, a bit harder, some extra features, but Sapphire feels like a sysiphean task I'm gunna have to cheat at a bit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed