20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2016, 08:24:11 AM

Author
20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event (Read 73,830 times)

Xenomorph-79

I really, really, really want that hat. Make it happen, Fox!

WinsteadLeung

OMG OMG I need A trailer!!!!!

fiveways

I'm hoping for a rando leak over the weekend.  I am more curious than excited. 

Predatorium

Mother of God. The hype train has left the station!

DorkiDori

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: fiveways on Dec 09, 2016, 05:37:57 AM

Rando?

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 09, 2016, 03:58:24 AM

Looks cool. Hope they show up on eBay.  :laugh: I never did find that old AvP hat.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 08:37:03 AM
Quote from: fiveways on Dec 09, 2016, 05:37:57 AM

Rando?

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 09, 2016, 03:58:24 AM

Looks cool. Hope they show up on eBay.  :laugh: I never did find that old AvP hat.
:laugh:

Samus007

Waiting for this trailer, knowing it is so close, is killing me! At least the fact that Star Wars is coming next week will keep my brain somewhat occupied.

Lexxdog

Lexxdog

I love that line make me laugh every time you can just guess the mass chewing  he going 2 get ( I know my dad was a Sargent major in the army

lv_226

Oh, today is going to be a long day.... (please release the trailer today, please release the trailer today...)

Corporal Hicks

I really don't think it's going to be out today. We're looking at Christmas time, 21st to 25th before we see anything.

Nightmare Asylum

The War for the Planet of the Apes trailer (presumably the same one from yesterday's event) just hit, and that isn't out until July, so I'd say it's only a matter of time for this. Probably any day now between tomorrow and Christmas.

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to apologize up front here for sounding sketchy as f**k here but the information I was given yesterday wasn't a case of "this is when the trailer is coming out", it was a "here's what I can give you, you figure the rest out.  ;) "

That info also covered Apes and with the Apes trailer coming today and what I have to hand, I think I can safely infer we're not seeing the Covenant trailer until Christmas Eve/Christmas Day depending on your timezone.

Which also makes me think it's not going to be attached to Assassin's Creed.

Would happily be wrong though but that's where I'm leaning towards at the minute.

Predatorium

So trailer January 11th? Dat sux :(

sdhollman

sdhollman

Assassin's Creed is out on December 21st. It's a Fox film and stars Fassbender. My money is on that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed