20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2016, 08:24:11 AM

Author
20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Event (Read 73,816 times)

DorkiDori

So uh yeah... When does Prometheus 3 start filming? ;) Dont wanna wait another 5 years!!! hahahah

D88M

D88M

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 08, 2016, 08:23:14 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 08:19:28 PMI think it's more the lingering kind of gore like Saw I hate.

Oh man, I didn't even give that film a look, based on reputation alone. That just ain't entertainment, in my book.  8)

lol you are inmature, also the sunglasees emoji makes look like you are arrogant,the first Saw is a great movie and one of the best horor movies ever, also there was gore in Alien si8nce the first movie, so that comment is pointless

Gridseeker

I think it was confirmed the engineers would appear in the movie, even some of the images leaked confirmed it.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: D88M on Dec 08, 2016, 08:45:34 PM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 08, 2016, 08:23:14 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 08:19:28 PMI think it's more the lingering kind of gore like Saw I hate.

Oh man, I didn't even give that film a look, based on reputation alone. That just ain't entertainment, in my book.  8)

lol you are inmature, also the sunglasees emoji makes look like you are arrogant,the first Saw is a great movie and one of the best horor movies ever, also there was gore in Alien si8nce the first movie, so that comment is pointless

Looks like all the intellectuals are comin' after me today!

Corporal Hicks

And there's absolutely no need for it. Chill out guys.

Saw 1 was great. A lot more about what you think you see rather than what you see. Then it became more about the gore and the traps.

Quote from: Gridseeker on Dec 08, 2016, 08:48:10 PM
I think it was confirmed the engineers would appear in the movie, even some of the images leaked confirmed it.

There's definitely some Engineers in the film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I mentioned in the other thread but we can expect a release date for the trailer later today according to PR.

Infected

So a shower scene is imminent...... xeno's tails are build on hope.....

harlequinade

Trailer length is apparently almost 2 minutes

Russ840

I think that this is my most anticipated movie of 2017. And I am a huge Spidey fan so that's saying something.

Infected

Quote from: Russ840 on Dec 08, 2016, 09:08:44 PM
I think that this is my most anticipated movie of 2017. And I am a huge Spidey fan so that's saying something.
Oh really? i got this question about Spiderman and a fan like you can probably tell me this,
How exactly does Peter Parker gets his Spiderman powers? because i just cant seem to figure it out.

Russ840

Quote from: Infected on Dec 08, 2016, 09:10:04 PM
Oh really? i got this question about Spiderman and a fan like you can probably tell me this,
How exactly does Peter Parker gets his Spiderman powers? because i just cant seem to figure it out.

I can't tell if you are being serious or not lol.

John Doe

I trully believe it will be the MAD MAX : FURY ROAD of 2017.

Darkoo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed