The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,989 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I had a nightmare that I was murdered by a deranged serial killer. It was so real, I could feel the blade digging into my chest, and the blood spilling out from my mouth.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Most of my dreams are so crazy, sick and just wrong.  So I cant post them unless its very mild.
I dreamt I ate some spring rolls...
That's the most normal dream I had this year.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a dream I was the jockey for a horse who's track name was Cherry Falls. Which was the title for another Biehn movie..

Terx2

Terx2

I had a dream I wrote a love story about a pencil and a laser pointer and Disney brought the story from me and killed me afterwards ???

stephen

stephen

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 03, 2012, 01:53:36 AM
Most of my dreams are so crazy, sick and just wrong.  So I cant post them unless its very mild.

Come On! You can't just put that out there.

Eva

Eva

Dreamed that I, for whatever reason, was staying at a mental hospital. They really disturbing thing is that while dreaming, I wasn't disturbed by the thought of living there or perhaps being mentally ill. A nightmare where I felt sorta ok about what was going on. That's new.  :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 08, 2012, 01:32:01 PMA nightmare where I felt sorta ok about what was going on. That's new.  :D

That's because you were insane. ;)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 08, 2012, 02:05:34 PM
Quote from: Eva on Nov 08, 2012, 01:32:01 PMA nightmare where I felt sorta ok about what was going on. That's new.  :D

That's because you were insane. ;)

'Hmmm' ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Eva on Nov 08, 2012, 01:32:01 PM
Dreamed that I, for whatever reason, was staying at a mental hospital. They really disturbing thing is that while dreaming, I wasn't disturbed by the thought of living there or perhaps being mentally ill. A nightmare where I felt sorta ok about what was going on. That's new.  :D

Welcome to my nightmare asylum Eva. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Another dream about the golden paradise and having admin powers. Just.... Magical.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I swear to f**king God I'll kill everyone and myself on this site one day because of you.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 11, 2012, 06:08:02 PM
I swear to f**king God I'll kill everyone and myself on this site one day because of you.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

No but seriously, why isn't he banned yet.

WHY ISN'T HE BANNED YET.

Aspie

Aspie

...for what?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Had this crazy dream I was being chased by a chainsaw wielding maniac! Luckily, I escaped and survived this horrific nightmare.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed