What Hot Toys Predator Figures Should I Get?

Started by Aeus, Dec 04, 2007, 09:50:37 PM

Author
What Hot Toys Predator Figures Should I Get? (Read 5,326 times)

Resurrection

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 10, 2007, 03:23:44 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 09, 2007, 04:29:32 AM
@Ressurection: The AVP Preds would take about an hour or so(Celtic and Scar may be more), the P2 Preds should take about 20-30 minutes tops. They're much easier to assemble than the AVP Preds before them.

Thats the truth. AVP preds made my veins wanna pop lol . Predator 2 was a breeze. P2 Elder, I'll find out in the morning...unless the mail screws me  >:(  :D

And it could happen!  The mail has screwed me several times. :S

SMJ

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 10, 2007, 03:45:34 AM
@Ressurection: The AVP Preds would take about an hour or so(Celtic and Scar may be more), the P2 Preds should take about 20-30 minutes tops. They're much easier to assemble than the AVP Preds before them.

Thats the truth. AVP preds made my veins wanna pop lol . Predator 2 was a breeze. P2 Elder, I'll find out in the morning...unless the mail screws me  >:(  :D

Don't say that!!! Fill me with hope!  :D

Resurrection

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 10, 2007, 04:51:54 AM
Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 10, 2007, 03:45:34 AM

Don't say that!!! Fill me with hope!  :D

haha.  I'm just being honest! ;)

SMJ

Got a shipment update, its on its way!!!  :o

Yautja161

FINALLY

My predator 2 Elder Predator has arrived.
Took a litle longer in Hong Kong, but from Hong Kong to Holland took 5 days, pretty fast.
I took 2 hours to get everything together.
The thigh armor was pretty tight, so that took me some time, and to get the head on the body was a litle diffecult, but warm water does miracles.

The head looks very cool, very nice details, its a great figure.
I will make some photos when my phone battery is charged.

mightydreadlock

Quote from: Yautja161 on Dec 19, 2007, 05:39:36 PM
FINALLY

My predator 2 Elder Predator has arrived.
Took a litle longer in Hong Kong, but from Hong Kong to Holland took 5 days, pretty fast.
I took 2 hours to get everything together.
The thigh armor was pretty tight, so that took me some time, and to get the head on the body was a litle diffecult, but warm water does miracles.

The head looks very cool, very nice details, its a great figure.
I will make some photos when my phone battery is charged.

Do you have to glue the facial hairs? I hate putting things together.

Yautja161

Yautja161

no.. the dreadlocks are already attached to the head.
U must connect the forearms/calves/head to the mainbody and put all the armor to the body and net and all the belts and necklesses.
Its not so bad to do, its nice to see it become a predator

Here are some pics i took ( not the best quality )

chopperbuilder

Big grats on the cool figure  :) im still waiting for mine from conerstorecomic.com

SMJ

Dude, glad you got yours!!!  ;D Nice pics man. I notice yours mandible's aren't touching...mine are. Thats cool how yours looks. No preference, but neat how they vary.  :)

AdamBombOi

Awesome! Glad to see another person got a hold of this AWESOME figure!

I think what the previous poster before had meant was the AvP Elder's had facial... quills I guess you could call them that had to be manually put in/glued.

God news is, this one doesn't have that crap at all. Sadly, that's the only thing that keeps me from buying one... and thefact that I don't like the idea of dreads having wires in them.

slipknotpredator

You mean this quills?  ;D

I wasnt sure about buying this one, but once you have it on your hands you know it worth it  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed