Shaman Predator teaching/training Feral on a hunt

Started by (Bad Blood), Oct 15, 2023, 06:15:44 AM

Author
Shaman Predator teaching/training Feral on a hunt (Read 1,581 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

(Update 12/19/23: I updated them to have no visible joints and more details and increased the resolution.) I created a scene for everyone to view and or download at their leisure. It depicts Shaman teaching/training Feral on a hunt on an alien planet swamp, either on a world close to Yautja Prime or Yaujta Prime itself. I made several versions to emulate different times of day in case you had a certain preference. Enjoy! NEW UPDATED VERSIONS:

Wweyland

Looks great, especially the first one. These 2 Predators seem to be a good match and would likely be "hanging out" together.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

"Wildlife stirred and ran as murky water parted from a shielded, scaly foot stepping down. Alien in nature, taloned and sandaled. The ankle, housed by heavy armor.

Another step was taken and a second foot sloshed down into the mucky swamp. Wired netting wrapped around muscled legs that were milky white in color with stripes of dark scales pelting across thick skin. Sheltered knees shifted to a lightly armored waist, torso void of covering and armor with only the left shoulder strapped by one piece of armor. Leather greaves wrapped around two forearms to fingers of talons. One hand clasping a club made from bone. Oily tendrils draped heavily across the chest and shoulders. A ghoulish helmet of horned bone obscured any resemblance of a face. Instead, portrayed a hellish, otherworldly creature.

Behind this stood another figure. Alien and humanoid. Dawning simple coverings of its waist and its own helmet of bone. This one was taller than the other but slimmer in stature, its tendrils thinner and many, not as thick and few as the other. Forearms bore greaves of metal. Its hued scales of brown pigment blend into the background.

Shaman's neck craned around. His gaze shifted to Feral taking the rear. Watching. Learning.

The young male held the potential for being a great hunter. When other Yautja preferred advanced weaponry, he'd chosen more primitive, less advanced weaponry. And instead of wearing his heat netting, he went without. Choosing to acclimate himself to his environment. To weather the conditions around himself naturally.

He had already proven himself to his clan. Becoming Blooded, now dawning the skull of a River Ghost as his helmet he killed with only his blades.

He showed absolute promise. Even held the mindset to be a wise elder. There was a problem with the young one though. He was hot-headed. Stubborn. Full of himself. Always looking for a fight. Even dared risk grappling his own clan leader a time or two.

Not only did Shaman see Feral's potential but the spirits showed him within a dream this one reigning supreme as a mighty hunter and eventually serving his clan's elders as one his own. But his young, raw attitude was going to be his downfall.

Listening to the spirits that shepherd him. Shaman took it upon himself personally to see the young male would not fail in his future. Grateful Feral had process of thought when he accepted to be guided by him.

Feral let out a cackle and roared at potential prey. The prey, however, quivered before urinating and fled.

Shaman shook his head slightly. Feral wasn't going to survive long if he couldn't keep his rage in check. He just prayed his teachings would be enough to help this young one to survive.

Croaking from the depths of his throat to the youth, Shaman gestured with his head to keep moving. And so, they continued their journey. Not only looking for potential prey but also searching for Feral's inner balance."

Sorry, couldn't help it. I saw these and had to write a description. Wouldn't get out of my head. Needs another grammar check but the best I could do off my phone. Middle one is my fav. Also, I LOVE the idea of Shaman teaching Feral.

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 15, 2023, 03:41:07 PMLooks great, especially the first one. These 2 Predators seem to be a good match and would likely be "hanging out" together.

Agreed.

Wweyland

So maybe Shaman is the one who retrieves the Raphael Adolini pistol for the Lost Tribe? You are on to something here.

Blackdawn

@Wweyland That's an interesting theory.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Thank you Weyland! Exactly my idea. Also love the theory of Shaman retrieving the pistol!

Blackdawn thank you! I love the description you made, great work!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed