Completed Bad Blood Ship Diorama!

Started by (Bad Blood), Aug 24, 2022, 02:45:34 AM

Author
Completed Bad Blood Ship Diorama! (Read 1,634 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to show off something I finished today I was working on all day.  I created a custom glaive weapon with broken Predator spears and repainted it and the blades with gold highlights, including the tiny wires in the grip. Then repainted the blue energy sword with silver and added weathering to all weapons. I also attached all of the custom trophies I made for the Bad Blood Predator including x3 animal skulls for the waisted belt and a spinal column necklace.                     
        Which is actually made of three necklaces I cut up and reglued and painted so it was unique to this predator. Lastly i added a net gun to his left leg calf and a plasma caster to his shoulder. I put out all of the custom weapons to show them all in a single photo. Let me know your thoughts on this "Elite Bad Blood Predator" revamp! Update: I crafted a custom spinal axe out of a sheet of plastic and a Neca skull and spine and then glued and painted. I decided to go the extra mile and got a roof going in this shot to celebrate my minor accomplishment of adding a non battle damaged Biomask lense to the mask. As the original figure has a broken visor on the left side with the eye showing through and wanted a younger Bad Blood in this photo.    So I cut a visor off another bad blood head I had and got the current mask unglued and cut the eye out and the visor off the other head and put the lense in its place and repainted it. Then I glued it in and then glued on the Biomask.   

Corporal Hicks

Very cool! Nice work!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2022, 08:10:10 AMVery cool! Nice work!
Thank you so much! It took a long while but it was worth it once it was finished. Later I added walls! So now it's finished haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed