So is the Queen still alive?

Started by germanator2, Mar 25, 2024, 11:17:01 AM

Author
So is the Queen still alive? (Read 2,348 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Eal on Mar 26, 2024, 04:21:58 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 03:30:36 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 26, 2024, 01:52:24 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 26, 2024, 01:49:34 PMAVP can piss off.

If it is successful (which I reckon it will be) I do not see them touching the Queen because it is so bloody obvious, and in essence leads to the same premise, I do see them going for another film set between films though.

Perhaps even something between Aliens and Alien³ dealing with the Sulaco I can see. And simultaneously giving the green light to the last prequel.

I do think Ridley should get to finish his prequels but then the door needs to be closed on it.

The prequel trilogy should then be retconned or ignored. The Alien's origins should either be old or simply not explained at all.
No black goo, no artificial life-form created by an android. Keep it simple and plausible.

They need to hurry up on a final prequel, Fassbender cannot stay young forever.

Deepfake.

Yeah CG allows for keeping people young, but I prefer love action. I want to see David on Origae-6.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 04:21:58 PMYeah CG allows for keeping people young, but I prefer love action. I want to see David on Origae-6.

A little love action eh?  ;D

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 26, 2024, 04:36:23 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 04:21:58 PMYeah CG allows for keeping people young, but I prefer love action. I want to see David on Origae-6.

A little love action eh?  ;D

Now that was a perfect typo. XD

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I love me some love action now an then.

Immortan Jonesy

If it is successful (which I reckon it will be) I do not see them touching the Queen because it is so bloody obvious, and in essence leads to the same premise, I do see them going for another film set between films though.

Perhaps even something between Aliens and Alien³ dealing with the Sulaco I can see. And simultaneously giving the green light to the last prequel.

I do think Ridley should get to finish his prequels but then the door needs to be closed on it.

The prequel trilogy should then be retconned or ignored. The Alien's origins should either be old or simply not explained at all.
No black goo, no artificial life-form created by an android. Keep it simple and plausible.

Deepfake.

This! Someone wake up Scott! :)🙏

Eal

Eal

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 26, 2024, 06:12:47 PM

Deepfake.

Even better, deepfake Scott. Deepfake him approving a script for Aliens: Phalanx and Alien: The Cold Forge and send it to 20th Century. :b

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Eal on Mar 26, 2024, 07:46:09 PM

Deepfake.

Even better, deepfake Scott. Deepfake him approving a script for Aliens: Phalanx and Alien: The Cold Forge and send it to Fox. :b

Alien: Pravagen

Finally get into Weyland's pharma use of the Xenos.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Umm, let's be civil? This is an AvP forum.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 25, 2024, 01:40:13 PMSo Chap surviving space would not make sense at all then ?

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 01:42:52 PMNot indefinitely at least.

Or, and hear me out, it's an edgy space monster, and if it survived the thrusters it can probably survive space, for a given value of "survive" either.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm not opposed to it surviving space, as long as it's in rough shape.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It certainly looks to be

Eal

Eal

Character: "How did you find the missing Nostromo's Alien? Did you guys find it there on the shuttle? With Ripley? Or was it space?"
Droid: "It was with us all the way"

That's gonna be our explanation, I'll bet.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Wait what ?

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Deepfake.

Scott should tell Disney:
"Let me make the final prequel, I'll agree not to take a pay check while working on it or raise some funds myself."

solace97

solace97

Yes she's alive  and so is the one in Antarctica

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed