Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,415 times)

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 21, 2010, 02:11:00 AM
it is in a good price.. for now cause it is in a sale..
Get it.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Jul 19, 2010, 06:00:44 AM
Quote from: Freak_Zombie on Jul 18, 2010, 11:00:17 AM

Anyways picked up my alien diorama! Freakin love it! Looks even better in real life! Love how it looks so creepy and all, would look perfect on top of my light switch.

Looks mind blowing. Totally awesome piece, man!

Thanks dude! Totally agree, really really nice piece!

Anyways my house got flooded again for the second time this month,
here are two pics I managed to take of the after effects of the flood:
(I had already drained out the water at this point, lower shelf was completely damaged with all the wood expanding)

As you can see, my display stands were completely lifted off the ground during the flood.

But I managed to do some repair work so my room is back and even better than before. :P

Here's my new display shelf for the the two boxes that were damaged. (Was using the two boxes as display stands)

My alien Diorama

Ceiling lights:

Really happy with the digital photo frame:

I'm using the above digital photoframe along with my 4.1 speaker setup to display the before pictures of the room, as well as using it for music AND most IMPORTANTLY, trailers of the movie collectibles. The one on screen right now is the fantastic four trailer. :)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 21, 2010, 03:20:39 AM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 21, 2010, 02:11:00 AM
it is in a good price.. for now cause it is in a sale..
Get it.
oh.. i have missed 12 inch mcfarlane scar for the double that cost a neca wolf... :P

xenomorpher

xenomorpher

I've been looking at this topic a lot decided to post a few of my things at a time instead of lurking or filling a whole page with pictures. I was going to hold off posting since I'm waiting for something in the mail, but I'll just post a few things until then.

Predators 27 x 44 Poster

Alien OST on Vinyl (sounds great)

Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure (tried playing it on my older POS laptop using DOSBox but kept freezing. The first disc is scratched because of the disc drive and I'm unable to play it because of that)

AVP on the Atari Jaguar and Alien for the Commodore 64 (AVP is almost complete. Missing Marine overlay and the cover for the booklet came off. I play this about every two weeks with my surround sound reasonably high. I bought Alien on eBay when I was planning on buying a Commodore 64/128 for the Alien and Predator games but never got around to do it. I recently got a ROM image to work on my 10" EEPC Netbook with a 360 controller and have been figuring it out since I can't find a FAQ)

That's it for now. I'll post some more over the weekend.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That's some great stuff there, xenomorpher.

I got the Aliens soundtrack on vinyl quite a while back, but I've never been able to track down Alien. I don't really trust online buying for vinyl, which makes it difficult.

Those games are pretty great, too. Some of the only non-C64 (Haven't started on that yet) A/P games I don't yet have.

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

Quote from: FACEBOX on Apr 20, 2010, 11:50:28 PM
Random pic of my crap.

ChestBurster is Funny

Ultimate Hunter

Ultimate Hunter

I've had these Kenner AVP figures since I was a kid, some of my favourites. Apologies for the quality I took them off my laptop at night.

Elder, Broken Tusk, Hunter and Scavenger Pred

Elder has these tentacles with a switch at the back you operate to kinda flick them around like Dr Octopus he also has these ridicolous stilts lol, Scavenger has the most idiotic net gun (the net's actually gone, it attachs to the 2 missles, which shoot out, kinda neat back in the day) he can't even hold it properly and it attachs to his waist, but the worst is it makes him impossible to stand up with! Hunter is definitely my favourite I guess because he the's the closest thing to a "classic", Broken Tusk is cool as well I remember I bought him solely because I thought he was actually the same broken tusk from the novel AVP:Prey.

Now the Aliens...

Queen Face Hugger, Scorpion Alien (yes he explodes!!) , Bull Alien, and some weird thing I don't really remember ???

Not really as big a fan of these as the Preds but still they are kinda cool, Queen Facey (naturally) has a button to press to make her legs wrap around her prey and her tail can extend out with string like a grappling hook, Bull Alien has a charge action where the head extends and as mentioned Scorpion can blow himself up! I'm pretty pissed though by far my favourite Alien is the Warrior one that came with Hunter Pred in a double pack, it was awesome: had a cool pose and looked movie accurate. Unfortunately I made the mistake of lending it to a kid down the road who broke it and then my mum ended up chucking it out without telling me :-[

Group Photo!!

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 20, 2010, 08:21:38 PM
I wonder if the Neca preds are going to get overpriced too in the furture..  :-\

you fool. they are over priced since the first day they come out in México.

xenomorpher

xenomorpher

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jul 22, 2010, 02:16:59 PM
That's some great stuff there, xenomorpher.

I got the Aliens soundtrack on vinyl quite a while back, but I've never been able to track down Alien. I don't really trust online buying for vinyl, which makes it difficult.

Those games are pretty great, too. Some of the only non-C64 (Haven't started on that yet) A/P games I don't yet have.

Thank you and I can understand what you mean about buying vinyl online. Luckily it was packed well enough and was only $1.99 with $3.99 shipping which I thought was a steal. The only thing really wrong is that the jacket needs to be re-glued at the bottom (there are no tears just the bonding agent or whatever lost hold). I've scanned eBay and haven't found an Aliens vinyl soundtrack in my comfort zone. They typically are around 30 to 40 dollars which is more than I'm willing to spend especially since I am wanting to get into airbrushing and putting together Alien/Predator models really bad. I've had the fever for months. Since I'm posting, I'll put up a few more pictures.

My movie collection which is pretty tame compared to others. I'm wanting to get the AVP 2 disc set next for the bonus materials. The Alien Saga is one of the best purchases I've made. I actually have watched it more than the bonus disc included in the Quadrilogy set.

Original AVP series run I won in an eBay auction that included a lot of different Aliens comics. That AVP Eternal is my very first AVP comic. My friend gave it to me when I was maybe in 5th grade or younger.

I bought this, and a few others, in a really great comic place in Pittsburgh when I went there for Digital Media Production.

I bought these at the same place mentioned above. I only had the second Predator in the pic before I bought these. While I favor Aliens quite a bit more, I liked them first when I was little, I found the Predator comics to generally be more enjoyable.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Jul 23, 2010, 01:10:06 PM
I wonder if the Neca preds are going to get overpriced too in the furture..  :-\

i dont know how much they are in mexico but is evident that everywhere exept  usa and someparts in asia this figures are going to be overpriced.. what i was asking if  they are going to get overpriced in usa.. if in usa they get overpriced just imagine the rest of the world..

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:28:13 AM

i dont know how much they are in mexico but is evident that everywhere exept  usa and someparts in asia this figures are going to be overpriced.. what i was asking if  they are going to get overpriced in usa.. if in usa they get overpriced just imagine the rest of the world..

well any mcfarlane predaotr and alien is over 100 dollars.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Jul 24, 2010, 05:41:12 AM

Not really.

I picked up just about all of the McFarlane Predators here recently and didn't pay over $50 for any one of them.

And I'm talking about the McF AvP Preds...the ones that are supposed to be the most expensive now.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Jul 24, 2010, 05:41:12 AM

i am already paying for overpriced neca figures since the first day the come out here in Argentina..

anyway...

a few days ago i found   the 12 inch scar pred for about 50 dollars... just someone else bought it first.. :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:46:47 AM
I picked up just about all of the McFarlane Predators here recently and didn't pay over $50 for any one of them.

And I'm talking about the McF AvP Preds...the ones that are supposed to be the most expensive now.

Where did you get them from?

Don PapI

Don PapI

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed