Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,433 times)

Alien³

Alien³

georgeromero

georgeromero

Here is my semi-updated collection. I also have some other stuff like AvP Video Games, Omnibus Collection, McFarlane and Neca Aliens/Predators and 1:4 scale Anytime. Looking to expand my collection with more HT Predators but can't do it with my current budget. Sorry for crappy pictures!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: georgeromero on Feb 10, 2016, 11:43:54 PM
Here is my semi-updated collection. I also have some other stuff like AvP Video Games, Omnibus Collection, McFarlane and Neca Aliens/Predators and 1:4 scale Anytime. Looking to expand my collection with more HT Predators but can't do it with my current budget. Sorry for crappy pictures!

Awesome stuff. Crappy pictures? I disagree. I can see everything just fine!

Walls

Walls

Picked up the life size warrior bust and the warrior cookie jar. Would post some pics but for some reason the forum won't let me.  :(

The cookie jar is pretty cool, a little disappointed in the teeth, they are ok but not near what the prototype shoes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Walls on Feb 11, 2016, 03:48:10 AMWould post some pics but for some reason the forum won't let me.  :(

You have to upload them to an image hosting website first. There are plenty of free ones about, just Google it. Then you can post them here using the link and the Insert Image button (first one in the second row of controls at the top of the Post reply page).

Cruja

Cruja

This is my Predator collection so far... Notice while I have no alien figure that I like yet.... they found a certain blue "alien" to hunt:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I forgot Hot Toys did a Nolan figure. Which is your favourite so far?

Cruja

Cruja

Most of my collection is based around collecting the various actors. That being said I have a tie for the predators. The Noland figure and classic predator 2. In terms of my favorite hot toy, while i have a ton of the batman figures, the ghost rider one is just so bad ass.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally found a copy of this that wasn't unreasonably expensive!

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

most of my alien comics!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's a lot of singles! Did you used to collect when they came out?

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2016, 08:53:57 AM
That's a lot of singles! Did you used to collect when they came out?

No i'm afraid not, i've acquired all these in the last 9 years or so.  Im 20 now  :-[ and i first discovered the comics at about 11 (garage sale).

Luckily i had a cool cousin who bought them for me! cause my mom would have freaked lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How come you went down the singles route?

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2016, 09:12:12 AM
How come you went down the singles route?
Short answer... cause im cool.  8)

also there's a lot of ways to pick up back issues for super cheap.
maybe it started as thinking they would someday be worth something?  ::) :laugh: :laugh:

I do plan on getting the singles as well as the graphic novel versions.  (no omnibus)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed