Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,401 times)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

current state of my collection....

i also have the  kenner newborn alien, 1/4 scale anytime predator (closed mouth ver), still need to find some dutch figures...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I like setups like yours. Everything is neatly displayed and presented.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 14, 2013, 02:47:01 PM
I like setups like yours. Everything is neatly displayed and presented.
Agreed. I'm trying to get mine to look more "organized" but I've run out of room at this point. Unfortunately, that's rather easy at this point! Anyone else have that feeling? :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh yeah, especially if you're like me and leave everything in its box.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 15, 2013, 11:22:50 AM
Oh yeah, especially if you're like me and leave everything in its box.
Eventually when I clean things up, I'll post some pictures and you'll see that I'm a mixed guy. Keep all the boxes save for figures I open to display. The rest, well, they'll hold their *NEW* /*SEALED*/*MOC* label forever.

Leventa24

Leventa24

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Leventa24 on Oct 29, 2013, 08:58:59 PM

Wow nice. I'm also loving the Gundam kits on the shelf below it as well.  ;D

Leventa24

Leventa24

Thank you. This is on a different display.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. My collection is small but growing. (of course there's someone there that shouldn't, he sneaked in)  Quite proud of what I've got so far  ;D

underbound

underbound

Sir,plz put that A:CM stuff somewhere else,it's hurting mi eyes

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just got the Hive Wars Night Recon Predator for a couple bucks and... I don't dislike him as much as I thought I would.

I mean some of the Kenner stuff can be goofy, but the more I look at Night Recon the more he just comes across as, well, stylized, and I'm okay with that. The proportions are very cartoony and exaggerated, but beyond that I'm okay with his colorization and armor/costume detailing.
It's kind of odd because none of the other Hive Wars toys were exaggerated and stylized in this fashion - the others tend to be reasonably straightforward (the red and blue Aliens, Warrior Predator) or otherwise really goddamn wacky (Hicks). Night Recon kind of stands out as being very different stylistically.

Darth-Predator

Darth-Predator

Here's my NECA wall I got going so far. I have a number of McFarlane and Mez-Itz figures as well that are still packed away from my last move.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Darth-Predator on Dec 12, 2013, 08:17:25 PM
Here's my NECA wall I got going so far. I have a number of McFarlane and Mez-Itz figures as well that are still packed away from my last move.
How are you holding your figures up? Couldn't tell. Nice collection, btw!

Darth-Predator

Darth-Predator

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 12, 2013, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Darth-Predator on Dec 12, 2013, 08:17:25 PM
How are you holding your figures up? Couldn't tell. Nice collection, btw!
3M Command Strips. They are perfect to use for hanging figures. Been holding solid for almost 4 months now.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

That's cool but it seems like they have a lot of mixed reviews on the Amazon page. My questions:
1. Have any of them ever fallen off the wall?
2. Do the strips damage the figures? If I wanted to remove the strip, that is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed