New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 22,139 times)

predator rocks

predator rocks

i thought it looks damm good    ;D   but whys wolfs combi staff so short??  go wolf!!!!

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

oh snap!!!   ;D   just can't even more!!

Krycek

Krycek

Haha, Shakermakerman, it's all in good fun.  This trailer reminded me of the Red Eye trailer, where it seemed like it was a girly romantic movie and then changed to a thriller.

Warrior

Warrior

i love the new trailer   ;D  

aquarius32

aquarius32

what site is the new trailer, somebody let me know!

Zero T.

Zero T.

;D     8)     :o  It is a cool trailer!!!I seen it on Youtube(This website rocks!!!)This website is soooo much better than Youtube,google,Etc.

gothchilddomain

gothchilddomain

i'm liking this so far

Scree

Scree

That's definitely a great trailer.

Aran

Aran

I like hw Wolf looks like. So, so matured bad ass Pred.   8)  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

wow the kid...with the machine gun...shooting it...and the f**king stupid look on his face. i thought no teens pick up guns and shoot aliens?

Krycek

Krycek

Then I guess he's shooting the Pred

Adicts5778

Adicts5778

That trailer was F***ing great!! it reminded me of the 28 weeks later trailer for some reason with the whole population thing. Damn im stoked to see this movie.

AncientPred

AncientPred

The "Predator" looks like complete $%#@, just absolutely terrible!

man some are naver happy  its like no matter what happens  tthey whine its like if it was good they whould still find something to whine about.  his crap just reminds me of moive poop shoot  form jay and slient bob there should be a age  limit on the fourms.  i think the trailer was ment to mess with heads in the theater "oh whats this some lovey dovey stroy then poo hits the fan

and all you who say the predalien sucks or the pred sucks  lets see you go to flim school take a fx class and let me see if you can come up with something better ofther wise STFU

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed