Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5

Started by shakermakerman, Feb 26, 2015, 09:12:49 PM

Author
Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5 (Read 62,036 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 26, 2015, 10:35:04 PM
That'll never happen.

Sadly that is true but still, the intentions for caring are good, right?

Magegg

Magegg

Sometimes the only way to be happy is becoming unassuming, abandoning bias and obsessions...

Mike

Mike

Heres what the new Alien film plot should be. Get ready for some Smackdown!

Ripley, Hicks Bishop Newt all aboard the drop ship heading back to Earth. Bishop tells them he found a document of classified information from Carter J. Burke that was sent to him from Weyland-Yutani Corp. That were in his pants. He found this before he headed to the APC that was right around were the escape chase started. (ETA 16 Minutes!) In the paper it says a unknown restricted area was infested with Eggs and Facehuggers and that the whole Colony is wiped out, nothing but a ghost town, very spooky. Lots of Aliens wandering around in a town meeting. LT.Ripley and Corporal Hicks are in Awe at the info disposed before them and are scared out of there minds. But they just want to go home but they soon come to mind that there is no other marines left to come and help and that if they are to be more than brave and wipe them out they would have to come together, agree on this almost impossible mission, team up and destroy all targets. Every last one of them, THE ALIENS. Knowing this information at hand, they must get to the spot and kill off everything before it multiplies even further and becomes even harder to do as if it couldn't become even more so already. This becomes Ripley and Hicks Ultimate Nightmare. On the other hand you have Weyland-Yutani men already observing the colony on the same task as Ripley and Hicks. But they want to bring back studies into Quarantine which Ripley and Hicks don't agree with, they had this discussion in Aliens and now they are fed up! They just want to wipe The Bugs the hell out!. This would give further insight to Burke and his Corporate Deeds. He lives on the same page with Weyland. Just careless and only caring about money and not the civilization that was living on these Colonys. Hinting back to Aliens (1986).

On this deserted colony, is other types of Aliens like Queens and Preatorians that must be destroyed before Ripley and Hicks, the team of ultimate badasses can truly head back home. For story sake, there is some ammo not seen from the ship that was sort of hidden.That Ripley and Hicks must use in all the right and smart ways to accomplish there mission. Wipe the Bugs out. Also they must create explosives as well. And as before, they must conserve a lot of ammo to use against the Weyland-Yutani soldiers that obviously don't come to an agreement with Lt. Ripley and Corporal Hicks in there brief meeting at first that took place in the middle of the Alien Mist. Knowing though that there is a lot more Xenomorphs to take out and a group of these soldiers to take out in the same hardcore fashion, ammo is running out, big time. Fear is building up.  If Ripley and Hicks are to come out on top and survive they must join together. Out smart anything and everything and truly become the Ultimate Weapon.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 26, 2015, 10:35:36 PM
Sadly that is true but still, the intentions for caring are good, right?

It's a noble, if futile, effort to wish to see everyone happy. I can empathise and sympathise with the Alien 3 fans, I even like the movie myself despite my creative disagreements with the film, but I think most of us would give up Resurrection gladly if it meant a clean slate for the series.

I just don't see a splitting of the timelines or anything that is actually serviceable. It's a hobbyist distraction more than anything.

Take the 2009 Trek reboot. They tried to use the plot of the film itself to assure long time fans "No, all that old stuff is still there! We didn't undo everything, honest!" But that really doesn't mean anything when you're watching those movies, because they are different. They reshaped the iconic Trek characters in some fairly big ways. Fans were still greatly upset. They tried to do both a reboot, and protect the original Trek universe, and it didn't really work out as far as a number of old guard Trek fans were concerned.

So if I were Blomkamp, i'd take bold steps. Don't apologize, don't try to appease, and don't worry about any alternative timeline stuff. Stick to your vision and go all the way with it.

CainsSon

CainsSon

PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Neil Blomkamp. I have never been more conflicted over a film announcement as I was when I heard first the good news, that you would be helming this dream project, and then the suggestion that you may retcon the series created the worst kind of ambivalence.

So... HOW!? Is this going to take place b/w Aliens and Alien 3?

Wait a second.

Here's an idea. If the Black Goo evolves us into Aliens, maybe ..... Wow. I think I ... And its kinda a big twist if Im right.

Of course - I might not be right, but this fits with all his concept art. Take it with a grain of salt.

So what if the events in Prometheus and its sequel suggest that the company knows the Engineers intend to use the black goo on us, to evolve us into these monsters...

So here's the logical twist.
If the Company knows the goo is a threat from the Engineers to evolve us with Alien DNA
Then, all this time, that they have wanted to get their hands on the creature, to study it...Wait for it... Because they need to find a way to defend ourselves against this attack.
And then, trying these research experiments and things out on Ripley 8,... Tests to change her back to a human 'CATEGORICALLY would be exactly the kind of studying they would need.

It would also explain why that weird mutant guy is in the concept art. Ripley is seeing what will happen to us if she doesn't help?

I dunno. It doesn't explain Hicks but i might be onto something.

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: CainsSon on Feb 26, 2015, 10:48:53 PM
PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Neil Blomkamp. I have never been more conflicted over a film announcement as I was when I heard first the good news, that you would be helming this dream project, and then the suggestion that you may retcon the series created the worst kind of ambivalence.

So... HOW!? Is this going to take place b/w Aliens and Alien 3?

Wait a second.

Here's an idea. If the Black Goo evolves us into Aliens, maybe ..... Wow. I think I ... And its kinda a big twist if Im right.

Of course - I might not be right, but this fits with all his concept art. Take it with a grain of salt.

So what if the events in Prometheus and its sequel suggest that the company knows the Engineers intend to use the black goo on us, to evolve us into these monsters...

So here's the logical twist.
If the Company knows the goo is a threat from the Engineers to evolve us with Alien DNA
Then, all this time, that they have wanted to get their hands on the creature, to study it...Wait for it... Because they need to find a way to defend ourselves against this attack.
And then, trying these research experiments and things out on Ripley 8,... Tests to change her back to a human 'CATEGORICALLY would be exactly the kind of studying they would need.

It would also explain why that weird mutant guy is in the concept art. Ripley is seeing what will happen to us if she doesn't help?

I dunno. It doesn't explain Hicks but i might be onto something.

I refuse to acknowledge Prometheus.

Xenomorphine

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

The art we saw could be Ripley 8 'doing a Sarah Connor': In the extended version of 'Terminator 2', we saw Sarah Connor having dreams of Kyle Reese (played by Hicks' actor, amusingly).

We already know Ripley 8 has a 'genetic memories' thing going on. Hicks could be a waking hallucination only she sees during moments of stress. Think of Sam and Al in 'Quantum Leap'. We already saw she's wearing a suicide vest with explosives when he's with her.

It could also be Ripley 7, whose ultimate fate we know nothing about.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: GQSioux on Feb 26, 2015, 09:18:16 PM
Hmmmm.. "I'm not trying to undo Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection..."

Spoiler
[close]

:D im okay btw

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 26, 2015, 10:53:10 PM
It could also be Ripley 7, whose ultimate fate we know nothing about.

Right?

shakermakerman

Guys just because he said he's not trying to undo does not mean his will tie in with alien 3 . I can't see how it can to be honest if weaver and Ripley are in it.. Think about it.

Xenomorphine

Oh, hang on... I thought that was Ripley 6.

I seem to remember there was one of the clones which we never actually saw a body for.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 26, 2015, 10:53:10 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

The art we saw could be Ripley 8 'doing a Sarah Connor': In the extended version of 'Terminator 2', we saw Sarah Connor having dreams of Kyle Reese (played by Hicks' actor, amusingly).

We already know Ripley 8 has a 'genetic memories' thing going on. Hicks could be a waking hallucination only she sees during moments of stress. Think of Sam and Al in 'Quantum Leap'. We already saw she's wearing a suicide vest with explosives when he's with her.

I think that's the most thought out theory I have seen yet.

Adam802

Adam802

nothing to do with resurrection matters at all, so lets just forget all those theories now.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I'm like 99% certain it won't be Ripley 8. It's not impossible, I just can't see that being the direction this goes.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 26, 2015, 10:56:54 PM
Guys just because he said he's not trying to undo does not mean his will tie in with alien 3 . I can't see how it can to be honest if weaver and Ripley are in it.. Think about it.
Exactly. Everyone is so desperate to salvage Alien3 when it's clear -- for now -- that this is starting anew.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed