First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

Author
First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant! (Read 105,607 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2016, 07:44:45 AM
Hopefully we'll start to see some snaps taken whilst actual filming is commencing. I find it surprising they chose such an easily accessible location. T

We need one of those surfcam/webcam's installed at that location so we can monitor it 24/7.

Perfect-Organism

Someone else is watching the set while whispering "over here... over here..."   ;-)

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 06, 2016, 04:19:42 PM
Someone else is watching the set while whispering "over here... over here..."   ;-)

;D ;D ;D

So, we ll have monumental forest and green and beautiful nature.... but dont forget:
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..."  -----Milton! ;D
Behind beauty lies Gigeresque architecture and facilities! :laugh:

We know (100%) that only outdoor locations are on New Zealand (we shall have aerial scenes! ;)),
all other scenes will be shoot in Fox studio in Sydney!

Sven

It's the Prometheus lifeboat where we last left it, except the planet has started to terraform / evolve around it following the release of the genetic accelerant material in the Engineer's pyramid/s. So life forms on the planet will have evolved at the same rapid rate as well.

LarsVader

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Sven on Apr 06, 2016, 11:18:41 PMIt's the Prometheus lifeboat where we last left it, except the planet has started to terraform / evolve around it following the release of the genetic accelerant material in the Engineer's pyramid/s.

It's clearly not the Prometheus lifeboat. Even with just that one section it looks nothing like it.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 07, 2016, 02:49:47 AM

Thanks, Lars!  :)

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 07:35:35 AM
Quote from: Sven on Apr 06, 2016, 11:18:41 PMIt's the Prometheus lifeboat where we last left it, except the planet has started to terraform / evolve around it following the release of the genetic accelerant material in the Engineer's pyramid/s.

It's clearly not the Prometheus lifeboat. Even with just that one section it looks nothing like it.

Yeah. I doesn't look like Vicker's Suite. I think this is a completely different thing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Looks like they are gearing up for filming over there today. Where are these pictures from Lord Vader?

LarsVader

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 07, 2016, 03:29:10 PM
Looks like they are gearing up for filming over there today. Where are these pictures from Lord Vader?
http://www.instagram.com/_jrod85_

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Thanks! Looks like he's just another tourist.

#accidentalextra

Corporal Hicks

All of these are so far.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

We need a Predator Drone with six Epic Galaxy cameras mounted on a 36K Shotover Hydra multi camera array in the skies over New Zealand pronto.

Corporal, make it so!

Corporal Hicks

Let me check my budget.  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'll check if there's any small change under my couch if that will help.

chainsawsquirrel

It looks like a chunk of the Prometheus if you ask me, but how could it be?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed