Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 408,505 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 21, 2015, 09:18:27 AM
Corporal, did you ever find out what happened to that Steve Perry short story earmarked for this?

I remember asking. I don't remember being given an answer. However, from searching the Facebook group all I've seen was this:

"I am not at liberty to say. All I can say is that I do not believe there will be any further news on it."

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 23, 2015, 12:11:52 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2015, 07:26:56 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 20, 2015, 12:49:14 AM
Still waiting for mine, here in USA... any one in USA have their figures mailed to them yet?

I think I saw an update saying Ninja had all the stuff now and was sending it out.

Finally found my rulebook - amongst my Star Trek Attack Wing stuff of all places - so yay!
Oh yes I saw that as well. Just being a little impatient lol. Although I must say, for the time this has taken and all the setbacks, I've been very patient and will continue to do so. Some on the Prodos forum and the Kickstarter forum page have been down right nasty :(

Wargamers in general have a vile attitude, I've found.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 23, 2015, 09:39:56 AMI remember asking. I don't remember being given an answer. However, from searching the Facebook group all I've seen was this:

"I am not at liberty to say. All I can say is that I do not believe there will be any further news on it."

That's too bad.

Eldritch_DM

As a Pressganger for Privateer Press, I've noticed that Magic the Gathering and Warhammer 40k players have the most "toxic" crowd when it comes to being unruly gamers. They have run people away from my gaming store before and so I've become more cautious around those kinds of folk. But that doesn't account for all of them by no means.

Aside from that, I finished my flying Alien Queen model, I'll try to get picks of it up soon.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Lord-Naraku on Sep 25, 2015, 05:35:24 AM

As a Pressganger for Privateer Press, I've noticed that Magic the Gathering and Warhammer 40k players have the most "toxic" crowd when it comes to being unruly gamers. They have run people away from my gaming store before and so I've become more cautious around those kinds of folk. But that doesn't account for all of them by no means.

Sounds like you need to talk to the shop owner to curb that kind of disrespect and keep the peace. If people can't treat each other kindly then they don't need to be showing up to gaming events. They shouldn't be welcomed back (aka BANNED)

[cancerblack]

Corporal Hicks

Looking good, Cancer! When did you get yours?

[cancerblack]

About two weeks ago. Unfortunately a significant number of the Infant Warrior heads and Marine weapons were defective, so now I'm waiting on replacements.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

That's a shame. From what I've seen they've been really good with getting replacements sent out.

[cancerblack]

Yep, the team got back to me very promptly and judging by the time it took my boxes to arrive, I should have my replacements next week.

Xenomrph

I got my box in the mail yesterday, I'm pretty stoked.

have they given an ETA on when the stretch goals will start shipping out?

Joda

Wow. Somebody should start selling painted miniatures from this game. *hint hint*  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the packaging for the expansions.

PRJ_since1990

Wow that is sexy to behold! Getting excited again!

Eldritch_DM

@Cancerblack - Nice paint job! Keep at it!

My box is on the way! I can't wait to get it and start painting!

@Corporal Hicks - What is that first package next to the Power Loader? Is that a Wey-Yu op/merc or something?

[cancerblack]

Yep, WY mercenary squad.  Can't wait to get my adult Warriors and Queen, this KS was all about those figures for me.

Unfortunately I can't take pics of any of the Predators just yet because my phone has given up the ghost and I've yet to replace it, but here are some Aliens I did to test out the paints.

Stalker (as seen on the Prodos blog):

Infant Warrior:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed