Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,612 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Superman: The Animated Series S1 E5-13

Finished off Season 1 in record time. This show is great

Constantine: City of Demons E1-5

Yeah, this is not even close to a continuation of the live action series. It only has Matt Ryan in common. And it looks like they pulled a Castlevania and only gave us half a season.

Krypton - Pilot

That was okay, I guess. Not really sure if this series can last for very long, though.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Amazon is finally streaming The Sarah Silverman Program for a reasonable price, so I've been giving it a watch for the first time since season 2 aired nearly a decade ago.

Season 3 is quite patchy, it's not too surprising that it was cancelled. And the first season takes a while to hit its stride too. But when it's on form, it's absolutely hilarious. Totally mad, often pretty edgy.

Interesting note is that the creators of Rick and Morty both worked on the show, and you can sometimes see a similar writing style at work. Dan Harmon is literally credited as co-creator, and Justin Roiland pops up in quite a few episodes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Babylon 5 Season 4 episode 22

Prez

Prez

TWD - Season 8 Episode 13
Not sure why I continue on with this show ... never seems to really go anywhere (though the action parts of late have been good). Sadly I'm also becoming just as bored with the comic book of late too.

Homeland - Season 7 Episode 7
Oh Carrie, Carrie ... an episode on how to completely screw things up. Big time! However once again I find that Mandy Patinkin is carrying the show.

Baron Von Marlon

Family Guy
The Benny Hill and Bill Cosby gags cracked me up  :D
Series got less funny the last years but they still got it.

Married With Children
Less or no food for Al. More chicken jokes for Marcy.
And Al showed one of Kelly's boyfriends the wall, I mean door for the first time.
Can I get a "Whoa, Bundy!"?

Ink Master season 10
"I hope someone else screws up worse than me" is something you hear quite often. And still they find people for this show to get tattooed.
Got a feeling laser tattoo removal businesses are gonna do great the next decade.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Babylon 5 Season 5 Episode 1

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 3 Episode 26
Best of Both Worlds Part 1

Criminal Minds Season 9 Episodes 1-3

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 29, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Family Guy
The Benny Hill and Bill Cosby gags cracked me up  :D
Series got less funny the last years but they still got it.

Married With Children
Less or no food for Al. More chicken jokes for Marcy.
And Al showed one of Kelly's boyfriends the wall, I mean door for the first time.
Can I get a "Whoa, Bundy!"?
Whoooooaaaa BUNDY!

I watched the first season of Family Guy yesterday, man I miss their writing from those times. I remember watching the pilot live right after Super Bowl XXXIII thinking, I hope this takes off. The animation is very primitive, but the delivery is great. "We're officially on welfare! Cmon kids, help me scatter car parts on the front lawn." :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2018, 12:08:40 PMWhoooooaaaa BUNDY!

I watched the first season of Family Guy yesterday, man I miss their writing from those times. I remember watching the pilot live right after Super Bowl XXXIII thinking, I hope this takes off. The animation is very primitive, but the delivery is great. "Were officially on welfare! Cmon kids, help me scatter car parts on the front lawn." :laugh:

Yeah, I don't understand why they changed their writing style. After two cancellations, you'd think they'd stick to their formula.
Last two episodes didn't even have cut-away-gags. That's one of the things I love most. Just insane but funny unrelated jokes that always start with something like "Just like that time..." or "This is just like when...".

To the Petercopter!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 29, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

To the Petercopter!

"How Can you afford these things?"

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 4 Episode 1
Best of Both Worlds Part 2
I hadnt actually seen this as a seperate episode in so long. The last few times were the TV movie version. You forget how intense that cliffhanger from the end of Season 3 was and how hopeless it all seems at the start of this season

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 30, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 29, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

To the Petercopter!

"How Can you afford these things?"

:D

Married With Children
Ain't no bimbos like Married With Children late 80's, early 90's bimbos

Wysps

Wysps

The Lost Room, saw the whole mini series in practically one sitting.  I'm not quite sure how I missed this when it first aired...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Seaquest DSV Season 2 Episode 24
Should have been a two-parter

Action Team Episode 6
Great spoof, although that finally scene wasn't needed

Baron Von Marlon

Al Bundy, 4 touchdowns in 1 game.

Anyone been watching The Terror?
Or all waiting until the season's finished?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 04, 2018, 03:14:00 AMAnyone been watching The Terror?
Or all waiting until the season's finished?

I really want to see that, but I don't have access to it.

Having shown her The Wire, I'm now introducing my girlfriend to the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. It's my third time through, I think, but it's still refreshing to remember what an excellent show it was. Superbly interesting characters, great acting, fantastic atmosphere, brilliant music, and for the most part the mid-2000s TV-level CGI still holds up reasonably well. Sure it got a bit weird towards the end but I remember it sorting itself out in its final run of episodes and I enjoyed the finale a lot. We're about a third of the way through season 2 at the moment.

Like me, she didn't think she'd be interested when I first told her about it, but if anything, she seems to be enjoying this show even more than The Wire, judging by how I'm regularly receiving messages telling me she's desperate to see the next episode and threatening to do it without me :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

SeaQuest DSV (SeaQuest 2032) Season 3 Episode 1
This needed to be a two parter as well. Love reading the behind the scenes stuff about this season. That one of the cast from Season 2 wanted to come back for Season 3 and another wanted to leave, so what did they do? They killed off the one who wanted to come back and made the one who wanted to leave return lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed